New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Years ago I would have loved to have seen us turn out in Adidas kit. Now I'm not bothered because unless you're a top, elite team who's known the world over you won't get a good effort from the big-name manufacturers unless you really, really put a bit of pressure on them. The kits we've had in the JustSport Nike deal have been decent, but manufacturers like Macron and Hummel really put the effort in to make the kits stand out. I've got a Freiburg top from Hummel from a few seasons back and not only is it really good quality, the customisation details on it are excellent. Inside the collar there's black forest imagery which suits perfectly - you wouldn't get a touch like that with a bigger-name supplier. I'm looking forward to seeing what Hummel can do for us and hopefully produce a belter of a kit.

13 minutes ago, MacGafraidh said:

Cove Rangers new home

Cove video reveal

F1246FE4-BC7C-4EB3-A838-4C5C8291B4B7.jpeg

Very stylish. As a club Cove seem to be very professionally run. I think their potential will always be limited by their proximity to Aberdeen and the fact they're new to the SPFL.

Probably not the right thread to ask this, but I've often wondered if they were founded by Rangers supporters, or modelled on Rangers FC. Besides the name, they play in blue and their badge includes a Lion Rampant. Obviously could be coincidental, though.

On 02/06/2020 at 20:56, RossBFaeDundee said:

Both of the clubs that merged to become Motherwell, Glencairn and Alpha, wore dark blue shirts. Nice bit of history in there.

It really is a bonnie shirt.

I'd love it (Kevin Keegan gif) if we had a third shirt based on that design. 

46 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

And as others have pointed out, they’ve still got ‘Visit Rwanda’ on their sleeve. Good job there hasn’t been a horrific and bloody genocide in Rwanda, eh?

Must be a right pain in the arse working for the Rwandan tourism bureau tbf

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

That's another stunning Marseille top. It must be great to support them and constantly get beauty after beauty thrown at you. 

Edit : Codogno is a beauty, too. Some cracking kits getting churned out this year!

Edited by Mr. Alli

James has more artistic talent at 5 years old than most professional kit designers.

I reckon his dad is a frustrated artist. Classic football shirts were selling the Dolphin top, I’m hoping they’ll offer this beauty.