New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Have looked long and hard at that Ajax away kit. Have come to the conclusion that it’s instantly forgettable. Doesn’t offend, but is just some random 90s style patterned effort. Can’t imagine Ajax fans in ten years time saying ‘remember that cracking grey, blue, fuzzy patterned, thick blue lined away shirt, it was a belter.

Edited by pozbaird

On 11/06/2020 at 10:12, Smurph said:

I'd pay good money for a LOL 420 sash

I’ve got one.

You wanting a loan of it?

19 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Thoughts on the Ajax away kit? Uses the same template as the Scotland away top. I’m stuck between looking at it at a glance and loving it and then looking at it a little bit more and being really unsure.

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

Awful.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The aforementioned St Mirren kits.

IMG_20200612_131612.thumb.jpg.ca588ce2a08234b8de52672a27141459.jpgIMG_20200612_131618.thumb.jpg.57cfa1cf6493462c5bddd6a0b9faa6b4.jpg

Considering they are made by Joma, those could have turned out an awful lot worse. Macron are streets ahead of everyone else at the moment, with the possible exception of Hummel.

Considering they are made by Joma, those could have turned out an awful lot worse. Macron are streets ahead of everyone else at the moment, with the possible exception of Hummel.
Yeah, I quite like the home one. Sponsor kinda ruins it a wee bit but I always associate St Murn with those style of stripes. Away one isn't so nice IMO. I think Joma get a bit of a bad press tbh. They're not as nice as Macron but I'd take Joma over a nondescript poor quality catalogue effort from Adidas like we saw a few Scottish clubs go with when that weird deal with the sportswear supplier was in fashion.

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Motherwell have the most consistently decent kits of any team. The last stinker they had was the one with the white hoop and Zoom sponsor.

It's a very hard design to mess up (almost in a Sampdoria way), and the colour scheme is good too.  Even the kit a few seasons ago with the claret sash instead of the claret hoop that was a throwback to the 70s kits was excellent too. I saw one of their late 00s Canterbury taps for sale recently and I didn't realise at the time how bad it looked in comparison to the modern kits. Just looked like a bad rugby design - thankfully I think the standard of kits that we have now in the league is a lot better with the odd exception every so often. 

On 12/06/2020 at 15:19, Bishop Briggs said:

The East Stirling strips hurt my eyes, the worst that I have seen in  a long time. The poor players and the fans. must  be livid.

They should do a Morton.  Genuinely horrific.