New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Apparently Caley Thistle are going to Puma next season.  Wonder if we will have a similar design to those Falkirk strips.
Maybe not the same design, but the fabric pattern is probably going to be all over Puma kits next year, 2 teams so far.

19 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
12 hours ago, Highland Capital said:
Apparently Caley Thistle are going to Puma next season.  Wonder if we will have a similar design to those Falkirk strips.

Maybe not the same design, but the fabric pattern is probably going to be all over Puma kits next year, 2 teams so far.

I guess pretend metal sheeting looks better than the Megabus upholstery we have just now...

Everton agree a deal with Hummel starting next season, a bit shite as I liked most of our  Umbro home kits. The concept kits I've seen online are horrible. But if it means not having Angry Birds on the sleeve I'm all for it. Club is yet to confirm when the orange away kit to honour John Heitinga will be released 

5706c2f6caa337a032b2ab24b7c6d1ab.gif&key=aa8d6dcfeb7363976ead4f563ec7c4a8aa4a67650683d4a7f9374fe0d1c93fb7
Apart from it being bogging, giving people a sore head and looking like it'll be like the grey away kit where they couldn't pick each other out from the crowd (yes, I know it was just that Fergie thought it was unlucky) I can't see Chevrolet being delighted with it either given that it is really hard to make out their name and logo.

Everton agree a deal with Hummel starting next season, a bit shite as I liked most of our  Umbro home kits. The concept kits I've seen online are horrible. But if it means not having Angry Birds on the sleeve I'm all for it. Club is yet to confirm when the orange away kit to honour John Heitinga will be released 

I think Hummel and Macron are the top dogs when it comes football kits at the moment. The major brands are just not trying anymore, Umbro being the exception who produced some classy numbers over the years.

I would be all over this concept Everton kit

IMG_2139.jpg

4 minutes ago, Waspy said:

I think Hummel and Macron are the top dogs when it comes football kits at the moment. The major brands are just not trying anymore, Umbro being the exception who produced some classy numbers over the years.

I would be all over this concept Everton kit

IMG_2139.jpg

Hearts should get a version of this to commemorate the 2019/20 season.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Hearts should get a version of this to commemorate the 2019/20 season.

But change the brand to Hummin

2 minutes ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Aberdeen home & away:

20200507_AFCKIT_279.jpg

20200507_AFCKIT_121.jpg

Liking the away kit, but the white sleeves and collar on the home shirt..... oooooft.

Dons fans do not seem happy on Twitter. There's so little room for change in Aberdeen's kits it's mental.

17 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Liking the away kit, but the white sleeves and collar on the home shirt..... oooooft.

Dons fans do not seem happy on Twitter. There's so little room for change in Aberdeen's kits it's mental.

Aye, I'm with you there. I think it's supposed to pay tribute to their 1954 kit with the big collar on the home kit, but as a modern design it just looks odd. The away kit is nice enough without being remarkable.