New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

I am sure someone was after a Torpedo Moscow 2020 shirt on one of these threads not so long ago.

I can’t find the post now, but I notice a couple are available on the classic football shirts website. 

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/new-products1.html?dir=desc&order=entity_id&p=2

Edited by qos_75

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to see the thread's still alive and well. I will be updating it for 2021/2022 once the final league fixtures have been played.

The football season in Singapore typically runs from March to November, which means that a fresh batch of shirts dropped for the eight teams in the local Premier League - I've imported by far the most interesting top of the lot, from a team that normally plays in green and white hoops.

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2021/04/05/geylang-international-2021-home-shirt/

Imagine the bloodbath if Celtic went for a design like this to f**k with their fans for a season.

cover.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As I’ve seen pointed out on Twitter, when you compare these new away tops (that do just look like pre-match training t-shirts) to the previous away top for each nation it is an embarrassing step backwards in terms of design.

Italy and Switzerland in particular -

IMG_8491.jpg

IMG_8490.jpg

On 22/04/2021 at 11:58, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Puma have released some new Euro 2020 away kits. They are terribles.

austria_2021_puma_away_kit_a.jpg

italy_2021_puma_away_kit_c.jpg

Puma Switzerland 2021 Away Shirt image 4 | Pro:Direct Soccer

I’d probably think the Austria shirt with the multiple crests ingrained in the fabric was pretty nice as a one-off but when you see them all as a multi-nation template shirt they all look a bit meh! More what I’d expect as a training or warm-up shirt.

On 22/04/2021 at 22:12, Forest_Fifer said:

The Austria one doesn't even have a team badge on it. The Czech one should either be Česká republika or Česko (Czechia). Being in English is just baffling.

No, it has about 60 of them.