New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

13 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Not a new shirt per se but still; guy on eBay stitched together the front of a Liverpool shirt and the back of a Celtic shirt. Not my listing, I take no responsibility.

https://t.co/rQLq1eYHNM?amp=1

EeBQdcZUEAI3pmW?format=png&name=smallEeBQgn0VoAEC3No?format=png&name=small

Wolves' new home kit was worn as an away shirt in white by Spain in 2018, and has been Orlando City's home shirt in purple since March 2019.

what a c**t

I'm moving house and will be without reliable internet until Thursday, so the thread title won't be updated for a little while. You lads behave in the interim.

Celtic away - 60 quid, no long sleeve replicas sold to the dismay of many. Sponsorless tops immediately sold out;

EeQJEfMWAAAX7xz?format=png&name=medium

Southend have their first bespoke home shirt in years, with the waves seen on the crest repeated across the chest. The Shrimpers had been with Nike since 2003, but are now in the warm embrace of hummel

EeQay0yWkAApsuk?format=png&name=large

Portsmouth are in the cold grasp of Nike, and wear a template you might recognize as being Livingston's home shirt except in blue and white with some red;

EePoNYJWkAMz_37?format=png&name=large

After revealing a brilliant home shirt some time ago, Airdrieonians have debuted their away kit; the same design as the home with the white swapped out for black;

EeQB8JXWkAAHFAd?format=png&name=large

Edited by DutchBorderer