New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

10 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

Quite like that one. I live in The Hague so hoping ADO's new strip might be same template if they are still with Errea (was pretty dire last season). 

The contract was supposed to run until 2018, but was extended prior to last season until 2024, so you might be in luck. ADO has only ever once gotten a template from Erreà (shared with Cheltenham of all teams), so wouldn't expect this Lincoln one ot be used.

18 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Wtf is the point in having Cars Jeans written twice, ruining what would otherwise be a decent shirt?

The answer is as simple as it is silly. Below you will find typical Dutch football stickers, a red hot craze/fad that pops up once a year when the biggest supermarket in the country does giveaways (four stickers with every 10 quid spent on groceries, and no, booze and tobacco don't count towards that);

image.thumb.png.b01fb87a3fb36f8c0755b32df74a7ce2.png

Sponsors realized that, despite paying good coin to land themselves on a shirt, they never really showed up on these collectibles. The solution? Pay a wee bit more for the club to include your logo a second time, this time high up enough to show up on headshots of players. ADO and VVV Venlo are especially liberal with doing this (and it doesn't help that ADO will carry the players' names under the crest this coming season).

Go Ahead Eagles, who remain in the second tier, have revealed their new home shirts for the 31st season of the club being partnered with hummel. The home shirt has seen a mixed reception but fans quite like the new away kit, which is said to be inspired by Eagles' stadium (their ground turns a hundred years old this season, so why not cash in on this rather meaningless anniversary?). Photos of details hidden in spoilers for ease of browsing - at home players will have the cityscape of Deventer on their arse;

image.thumb.png.be1361e6442cf34ed2b443ca7d60ec3d.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b46920318bc90a2eae786ead9fa1b97d.png

Spoiler

image.png.f06bf91d773ce9d4339ba265e27c748c.png

Edited by DutchBorderer

19 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Wtf is the point in having Cars Jeans written twice, ruining what would otherwise be a decent shirt?

Totally agree. They had the same last year. Interesting reason as given by DutchBorderer! Anyone got any ideas how I could get the top Car Jeans writing off the top deliberately?! I'd really like it without that.

6 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

Totally agree. They had the same last year. Interesting reason as given by DutchBorderer! Anyone got any ideas how I could get the top Car Jeans writing off the top deliberately?! I'd really like it without that.

The aforementioned Cars Jeans would probably go f***ing mental if they did that, so I doubt it. 

49 minutes ago, The Holiday Song said:

Was more thinking using an iron or something to steam the letters off myself after I've bought it...

Smart man, heat absolutely murders the adhesive used for printing. Placing waxed paper over Cars Jeans and ironing it should work without damaging the shirt or the iron. There's a few tutorials online, so do consult those before trying. It's a 60 quid shirt after all!

Leganes, meanwhile, unveil an unfortunate home top complemented with lime green and purple alternatives;

image.thumb.png.75de799dbeb90314577dfd27d1802485.png

PSV unveil new signing Bruma and their new home top; the sponsor is much better than recent years (should always be Philips nonetheless) but I do prefer the 18/19 design - solid red sleeves fit better I feel.

image.png.0478601ccef7a46ff4e5a4797db74f51.png

'Why yes, here at Heracles Almelo we do have the biggest, most gaudy sponsor in Dutch football, thanks for asking.'

image.thumb.png.fb8378d4740c5a028729c262a38d0986.png

Leyton Orient become the only lower league team signed with New Balance if I'm not mistaken (and the first since Bury a few years ago) - away shirt is the same but in two shades of blue

image.thumb.png.b34836c1e618c42a28f1909b9fee98b5.png

22 hours ago, Enigma said:

ad563f61-22a9-4548-9c1c-877ce4a6d1da.jpg

9 hours ago, Estragon is a fud said:

That sponsor. :lol:

It's like something you could create on the old PES games.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Our third choice kit commemorating 25 years as a club - 

D-GTt_KXsBQMmQ3.jpg

Stunning.