New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

4 minutes ago, Waspy said:

Southampton home and away.

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

Not sure on the home but the aways a topper. I'm sure they had an anniversary home kit a few years ago similar to that away one

Edited by C. Muir

New Borussia shirt. Thankfully no longer have the big yellow Postbank sponsor anymore thanks to the new deal with Flatex. 
Can't say I'm a big fan, no black or green on the shirt and the pattern is random as f**k. Puma used to make class shirts, no idea what's going on. 201700_1.thumb.png.c7d41bc7ade554805c494f03c1952921.png
Nowadays most of the big manufacturers (Nike, Adidas, Puma) seem to have a handful of big clubs who get a bespoke design whereas the rest have to make do with some shite template.

I'm biased since they make our kit but, for me, Macron make the best kits around at the moment. Hummel do some decent stuff too but the rest are all fairly meh.

Not for me, look like cycling tops. Might be a hit with tourists if they can sell it in shops along the loch.

Called it (kinda).

Loch Ness have received shirt order requests from across the world since they released the new kit.

The North Caledonian League Facebook page has posted a video of the shirt being discussed on BBC Breakfast. Good publicity for them and for the league.

I really, really like this - Crewe's new away shirt. Half of their fans love it, and the other half are fuming at the mouth over the use of black, white, and gold (coincidentally the colours of rivals Port Vale). Anyone fancy a lager?

EcpbSwqWkAUL6OJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Also, Belgian side Sint Truiden - yellow at home, black gold on the road;

Sint-Truiden-2020-21-Kits-i.jpg

Edited by DutchBorderer