New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

19 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

20200627_140950.thumb.jpg.4987e804cf9f88e7d2ea85bcfbd87b79.jpg

Looks like a set of pyjamas you get in the club shop. Shite. 

That looks incredibly cheap, as in it’ll have pulls and threads coming off it in no time. That 3 logo (worst mobile provider I’ve ever been with btw) looks like it’ll be cracked an peeling away after a wash or two as well.

18 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Nike haven't done a decent Chelsea shirt yet.

I thought their shirts this season were actually alright. The white away in particular. Can’t actually remember seeing a game where they wore it mind you. 

I thought their shirts this season were actually alright. The white away in particular. Can’t actually remember seeing a game where they wore it mind you. 
I thought that home one with that daft pattern looked terrible. Funnily enough, I came across the white away kit when playing Fifa the other day and do agree that it's a nice kit.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:
4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I thought that home one with that daft pattern looked terrible. Funnily enough, I came across the white away kit when playing Fifa the other day and do agree that it's a nice kit.

I wouldn’t say I’m a big fan of the current Chelsea home shirt, but I like how that daft pattern kind-of gives it a unique look, as opposed to the boring standard template shirts.

21 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:
On 28/06/2020 at 10:12, 8MileBU said:

Typical I said I liked that white Chelsea away shirt but couldn’t think of seeing them wear it, switch on MOTD last night and they’re wore it yesterday 😄