New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

Berwick Rangers have revealed their new third kit (do we need one in the Lowland League? Not really but bear with me here); a white affair with black/white crest that champions both the club's new community foundation and the mental health-focused Chris Mitchell foundation. Adult sizes are priced at 35 quid and a donation to both foundation is made for each sold top. The chest will remain free of sponsorship.

Full story and more about both foundations can be found here here.

Copy-of-Copy-of-2020_21-HOME-KIT-3-1536x

5 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

Berwick Rangers have revealed their new third kit (do we need one in the Lowland League? Not really but bear with me here); a white affair with black/white crest that champions both the club's new community foundation and the mental health-focused Chris Mitchell foundation. Adult sizes are priced at 35 quid and a donation to both foundation is made for each sold top. The chest will remain free of sponsorship.

Full story and more about both foundations can be found here here.

Copy-of-Copy-of-2020_21-HOME-KIT-3-1536x

when did yous change your badge?

52 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

when did yous change your badge?

The crest is still the same colour on the home and away shirt, but for the white top it will be in black and white. I suspect it also doubles as a bit of a statement about recent events in America.

Crewe Alexandra, home;

Ea4i5krWsAAwkPJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

4 minutes ago, DutchBorderer said:

The crest is still the same colour on the home and away shirt, but for the white top it will be in black and white. I suspect it also doubles as a bit of a statement about recent events in America.

my mistake-my eyes were drawn to the community foundation badge,i thought BR had changed to that.now I look closer I see the badge of the teams the same

On 15/06/2020 at 21:18, MacGafraidh said:

It’s not utterly surprising but Celtic have had Umbro kits that were designed to look like an Irish Tricolour from the back. 

It will be a great seller in Belfast, Lanarkshire & Ayrshire

Whitabootery is alive and kicking

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 15:29, RossBFaeDundee said:

Surprised nobody has uploaded Ayr's new away kit in here yet.

Ayr United 2020-21 Hummel Away Kit | 20/21 Kits | Football shirt blog

I do like the idea that an away/change shirt is radically different from a home shirt. Isn't that the point?

On 18/06/2020 at 20:07, DutchBorderer said:

A series of leisurewear by Errea for their English customer teams, all based on their historic kits except for MK Dons due to obvious reasons.

englishgame_GRUPPO.jpg

I like the button-down collars but patch badges spoil the shirts. I'd remove them and they'd look even better.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

img_0706.jpg?width=500&height=333.3333333333333

Given we’ve got Partick Thistle’s monstrosity, it’d have been an utter abomination to have the worst kits of the year.  And fortunately neither of those are. I think those are both pretty solid.