New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Get the sponsors off the shoulders and the shorts and they’d be decent looking kits. What a mess.

If you took the sponsors off its just a plain yellow or white shirt.

11 minutes ago, renton said:

If you took the sponsors off its just a plain yellow or white shirt.

I’d leave the main sponsor on, but even if you were to remove them all, it’d still look better plain than it does plastered with all that nonsense.

58 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

for 20/21 season?does that mean theyre definitely in the NCL,then?

Yes, they have been accepted and have announced on social media that they will be in the NCL.

On 11/06/2020 at 17:03, stumigoo said:

Thoughts on the Ajax away kit? Uses the same template as the Scotland away top. I’m stuck between looking at it at a glance and loving it and then looking at it a little bit more and being really unsure.

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

IMG_6034.jpg

Absolute topper, Ajax always seems to produce the goods with away taps! Defo be a wee DHGate order for that.

1 hour ago, Marten said:

Yes, they have been accepted and have announced on social media that they will be in the NCL.

I haven't seen anything since they announced they had applied, from them or the NCL. Can't see them being refused though if they get their ground confirmed.

1 minute ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2020/0615/1147554-umbro-say-they-will-not-promote-linfields-new-away-kit/

"In a statement, Linfield said the likeness between the jersey and the flag was "totally coincidental".

Umbro stating they won't promote it says it all. Linfield probably chose the colour scheme with Umbro either not knowing or caring about what it represents.

Still they'll be happy to take the money I assume.