New kits; 2023/24 Edition (bits and bobs from overseas)

2 hours ago, Torpar said:

Macron and CPL clubs lunch their "City Edition" away kits yesterday, most the kits feature a landmark from the city they play in, York 9 going with the names of the 9 cities in York Region, all explained here https://canpl.ca/article/macron-away-kits-for-2020-cpl-season-unveiled-for-all-8-clubs

CPL.jpg

There can't be many interesting sights in York

y9-away-kit.jpg

24 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

There can't be many interesting sights in York

y9-away-kit.jpg

There are some I'm sure but right now they don't have a home stadium/city and play just across the border from York Region in the City of Toronto, at York University, which is in the borough of North York, just to confuse things.

Forge FC going for a fountain in a city park rather than just a picture of the massive steelworks that I'd associate with Hamilton 

On 31/07/2020 at 15:18, RossBFaeDundee said:

Maybe should've went with something straight out of the catalouge 😬 ...

Hard to spot but theres a detail behind the badge. Kit also looks a lot better "live". For some reason the photos make it look awful.

EeQw1CrXYAMGwGz.thumb.png.35641c1013bd22c51ad24eb6d336769c.png

Man City's new away kit, worn with black shorts and black/grey socks, going with the "architecture" theme that Puma seem to be doing with a lot of kits including AC Milan. City's is said to be inspired by the Castlefield area of Manchester, with the railway bridge featuring prominently in their promotional videos/pictures.

EeeoW_TWAAA_VFh?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Vasco Da Gama in Kappa:

Eelp0uBXYAAMCoO?format=png&name=medium

Eelp0v7WkAEpFaQ?format=png&name=medium

Man United's "bad 90s coach seat" home tap - not nearly as bad as I thought from a distance, will remain to be seen how good it looks up close:

Eej9nAcXoAEE0C8?format=jpg&name=small

Eej9nA7XgAAQWnF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

It's still not a great effort, but a lot better than I thought it'd turn out to be.