Which soccer jerseys do you own?

Lonecai

Bumping this thread!

As someone who was new to DH Gate, I've been very impressed. Picked up the new Ajax away kit and the Roma third kit for £24 combined and they came within 3-4 weeks. Cannot tell the difference, apart from the badge being slightly squint and that's only cause I was looking for defects. 

Danger now is I'm away down a rabbit hole and could easily buy 2/3 strips a month for the cost that they are, just to play in at fives!

4 hours ago, Widge said:

Bumping this thread!

As someone who was new to DH Gate, I've been very impressed. Picked up the new Ajax away kit and the Roma third kit for £24 combined and they came within 3-4 weeks. Cannot tell the difference, apart from the badge being slightly squint and that's only cause I was looking for defects. 

Danger now is I'm away down a rabbit hole and could easily buy 2/3 strips a month for the cost that they are, just to play in at fives!

I bought the new ajax away kit of SoccerLord and it's great. 

Been looking for the roma third kit for ages. 

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this previously on the thread but

soccer jerseys. WTF.

I've got a few football tops. mostly Aberdeen, Some still in their plastic because I don't play football any more. Also got a Honved top and Dukla Prague away top. 

I might have a Scotland top somewhere. I don't see any need to buy a top for any other team.

18 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I bought the new ajax away kit of SoccerLord and it's great. 

Been looking for the roma third kit for ages. 

Aye the Roma one is class, quality looking kit. I was never paying the £80 from Nike though, so DH Gate came in clutch for £12. 😂

I didn't realise the new Scotland away kit follows the same template as the Ajax one. Whilst I don't tend to buy national kits, since I quite like sponsors I'm tempted by it. Always thought I looked dashing in baby blue!

3 hours ago, Widge said:

Aye the Roma one is class, quality looking kit. I was never paying the £80 from Nike though, so DH Gate came in clutch for £12. 😂

I didn't realise the new Scotland away kit follows the same template as the Ajax one. Whilst I don't tend to buy national kits, since I quite like sponsors I'm tempted by it. Always thought I looked dashing in baby blue!

Do you have a link for the roma shirt mate? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/09/2020 at 09:06, Suspect Device said:

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this previously on the thread but

soccer jerseys. WTF.

I've got a few football tops. mostly Aberdeen, Some still in their plastic because I don't play football any more. Also got a Honved top and Dukla Prague away top. 

I might have a Scotland top somewhere. I don't see any need to buy a top for any other team.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Plenty Hearts, no other Scottish clubs, but quite a few English teams. Got Man United, Newcastle, Millwall, Coventry, Northampton and QPR.

German, I've got Schalke and Nurnberg shirts.

Inter, Lazio and Bari from Italy.

Marseille from France, as well as a Bordeaux trackie.

Other European tops I have are Maribor, Basel, PAOK and Valencia.

Only non-European club I can think of is DC United.

International tops I have are Brazil, Portugal and Italy. Got Germany and Belgium track tops.

I'm wanting on 5 getting delivered- 3 from dh gate (wolfsburg, st pauli, and bordeaux) and 2 from ebay, dortmund and fc koln. I picked up this from a charity shop the other week for £2.99. Still had the tag on 

20211212_194238.jpg