Which soccer jerseys do you own?

Lonecai

16 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

I can't honestly remember the last shirt I bought over £15. 

Always use DH Gate now, take a couple weeks to arrive, but well worth the wait. 

Not had a bad one yet. 

The attached did have a discount of £10

DH Gate.jpg

Some of the images of the shirts don't have club badges or manufacturers on them, just the sponsor. I take it this isn't what they are actually like when they arrive?

21 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Some of the images of the shirts don't have club badges or manufacturers on them, just the sponsor. I take it this isn't what they are actually like when they arrive?

No, I believe they do that to stop any copyright infringement. I always sort the shirts by ratings, then when you click into them, you can look at the reviews, and most will have photo reviews, where customers post a picture of the shirt they have received, so you can see exactly what you are getting. 

20190930_135452.jpg

20190930_135506.jpg

Edited by LondonHMFC

14 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

No, I believe they do that to stop any copyright infringement. I always sort the shirts by ratings, then when you click into them, you can look at the reviews, and most will have photo reviews, where customers post a picture of the shirt they have received, so you can see exactly what you are getting. 

20190930_135452.jpg

20190930_135506.jpg

Cheers, have given it a go. My Borussia Dortmund away shirt will arrive in roughly 42 days for the bargain fee of $14..

1 minute ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Cheers, have given it a go. My Borussia Dortmund away shirt will arrive in roughly 42 days for the bargain fee of $14..

As long as they are in stock, usually have them in 10-14 days. 

Used to always go a size up, but have found with the last few I have got that they are pretty much true to size. 

10 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

As long as they are in stock, usually have them in 10-14 days. 

Used to always go a size up, but have found with the last few I have got that they are pretty much true to size. 

Excellent, cheers. Have went for a small which may be a bit of a risk but even if I have to re-order it in medium, the combined cost would still be less than I'd pay anywhere else!

8 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

I can't honestly remember the last shirt I bought over £15. 

Always use DH Gate now, take a couple weeks to arrive, but well worth the wait. 

Not had a bad one yet. 

The attached did have a discount of £10

DH Gate.jpg

What’s the quality of the shirts like bud? They look like great fakes going by the reviews and photos. 

10 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

What’s the quality of the shirts like bud? They look like great fakes going by the reviews and photos. 

Touch wood, I am yet to have a bad experience. As I said, previously you'd maybe have to go a size up, but that seems to be sorted now. 

Got these two the other month, and I just don't think you could tell the difference.

15699113062642019802965457507001.jpg

15699113715587563303356931476108.jpg

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Touch wood, I am yet to have a bad experience. As I said, previously you'd maybe have to go a size up, but that seems to be sorted now. 

Got these two the other month, and I just don't think you could tell the difference.

15699113062642019802965457507001.jpg

15699113715587563303356931476108.jpg

That Scotland top looks real. May need to purchase a few for myself. Remember reading somewhere that the ‘fakes’ you get are real and are made in the same factory as the real shirts. 

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

That Scotland top looks real. May need to purchase a few for myself. Remember reading somewhere that the ‘fakes’ you get are real and are made in the same factory as the real shirts. 

Yeah I think that's the case for a few of the sellers at least. Last year Lazio did a shirt release on a Thursday evening around 3pm, by 4pm there were 4/5 stores selling it. I just messaged one asking how they had it so quickly, and they replied saying they do the official kits, and this was all the surplus. 

If they are making a profit selling them individually for a tenner, makes you realise how much clubs are making.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/11/2019 at 13:40, SpiderDee said:

Can anyone who uses DH Gate recommend a seller for the New Roma 3rd kit ?

On 07/11/2019 at 20:22, Lyle Lanley said:

Likewise but for the Barca third kit. 

Sorry for the delay on this guys, 

Roma - https://m.dhgate.com/store/21101884?invitorid=QfqiEbb7          Juventus Jerseys is the store name. 

Barcelona-  https://m.dhgate.com/store/20952990?invitorid=QfqiEbb7         Maillot PSG store name. 

Both have good reviews, and pictures of the items you're after. 

12 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Sorry for the delay on this guys, 

Roma - https://m.dhgate.com/store/21101884?invitorid=QfqiEbb7          Juventus Jerseys is the store name. 

Barcelona-  https://m.dhgate.com/store/20952990?invitorid=QfqiEbb7         Maillot PSG store name. 

Both have good reviews, and pictures of the items you're after. 

Cheers man - I cannot find the Roma 3rd kit anywhere on legit sportswear sites !!! It must be very popular 

9 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Cheers man - I cannot find the Roma 3rd kit anywhere on legit sportswear sites !!! It must be very popular 

Yeah I had a look just there, and most seem to be kids shirts for some reason. 

When Nike released all the different teams third kits, sure the Barcelona one was around £100 just for the shirt. 

14 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Yeah I had a look just there, and most seem to be kids shirts for some reason. 

When Nike released all the different teams third kits, sure the Barcelona one was around £100 just for the shirt. 

Tha'ts mental. 

3 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Seems to have gone down now, but was definitely up at £100 on release. 

Least the shorts were bit of a bargain. 

Screenshot_20191130_083824_com.whatsapp.jpg

Ridiculous pricing :lol: 

Don’t blame people now that buy ‘fakes’ these days. 

• 6 months later...