Which soccer jerseys do you own?

Lonecai

Since there seems to be such a thread does not exist, I thought that a topic. Would be very interesting:wub:.
So ... what soccer jerseys presses do you own?

I:):
Lazio Rome (2004)
Inter Milan (fake ^^) (2005 or so)
Arsenal (fake) (Henry) (03/04)
Tunisia (Dos Santos) (06/07)
Cameroon (Foé) (03/04)
Olympique Lyon 3rd (Juninho) (06/07)
Real Madrid (Robinho) (07/08)
Austria Wien (Sweepstakes, Random Football Prize) (05/06 or 04/05)
Rapid Wien away (Fabiano) (07/08)
Romania (06/07)
Spain (06/07)
Spain (Torres) (07/09)
England away (06/07)
Portugal (Ronaldo) (07/09)
As Rome (Totti) (07/08)
Inter Milan 100 years jubilee jersey (07/08) with the imprint after they became master again in 2008: I Campioni siamo noi - 16 :)
Austria (Vastic) (07/09)

As well as near enough every Sons top from the last decade, plus a match worn Stranraer top and a signed Thistle top I've got a bit of a problem with buying random (mainly lower league English tops). There's been a few more added since this was taken too.

.20170426_165001_HDR.thumb.jpg.48333b5c6455fd8a247db039531f5f7b.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

As well as near enough every Sons top from the last decade, plus a match worn Stranraer top and a signed Thistle top I've got a bit of a problem with buying random (mainly lower league English tops). There's been a few more added since this was taken too.

.20170426_165001_HDR.thumb.jpg.48333b5c6455fd8a247db039531f5f7b.jpg

Nice collection mate, but take it the the football tops thread. This is the soccer jerseys thread. :barf

I used to buy them for the sake of buying them when I saw one for cheap so I have an eclectic collection

Celtic home 2000-01

Canada circa 2000

Chelsea Away  Long Sleeve 2000-01 

Greece change (white) 2004

Chelsea Home 2004-05

Inter Milan circa 2004-05

Leicester City home 2005-06

Nottingham Forest home, Long sleeve 2005-06

Liverpool away, long sleeve 2007-08

Republic of Ireland circa 2008

Boca Juniors 2007-08

Germany home circa 2008

Fiorentina 2007-08 (Mutu 10 on the back)

Montreal Impact circa 2009

Liverpool 2009-10 (Gerrard 8 on the back)

Liverpool away 2010-11 

Liverpool home 2013-14 (Sturridge 15 on the back)

Celtic Home 2014-15

Edited by senorsoupe

Only ever bought Celtic tops and only the ones I like the look of. I still have season 2015/2016 that I still wear as I usually bin them after I get the latest one I want.

Will be getting the new Hibs home top though and will be the only other clubs top I have ever worn. :)

I did have 86-87 Hibs  home and 87-88 HIbs away ones but I think the moths must have got them by now as I haven't seen them for ages- they're in a cupboard somewhere. (do moths like polyester?)

Scotland away 1986 (horrible yellow thing). More recent Scotland home and away tops. 

A couple of Meadowbank Thistle tops. 

Various tasteful Edinburgh City shirts from over the years. 

An Arbroath home top from a while ago- Abbeyfruit are the sponsors. 

A Morecambe away shirt. 

Over 200, including matchworn Berwick, Edinburgh City, and Hibernian tops. You can check some of the more interesting ones on the blog I run (link in signature), and I had a film crew here just this week to do an item about some; here's them filming my hall of shame

Shoot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2018 at 14:26, DutchBorderer said:

Over 200, including matchworn Berwick, Edinburgh City, and Hibernian tops. You can check some of the more interesting ones on the blog I run (link in signature), and I had a film crew here just this week to do an item about some; here's them filming my hall of shame

Shoot.jpg

While this is remarkable claim to fame, you do indeed own some of the ugliest kits ever produced. 

• 7 months later...

Shoot.thumb.jpg.991e67f74e0cc82072735981f0af0dd5.jpg

The fact you own kitt from nightrider makes this shamefull collection of strips bearable.

11 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

good man - red deer rebels, manitoba moose and hartford whalers here :thumsup2

Various Clan and Adler Mannheim  for me. Also got a Solway Sharks and a  Habs jersey.

Picking up my new Mannheim jersey this morning, depending on what the shop has in stock. Trying to decide which name/number I want