Abortion  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 years later...

Argentina has become the largest Latin America country to legalise abortion.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/30/argentina-legalises-abortion-in-landmark-moment-for-womens-rights

looked like they had a great night celebrating it with blatant disregard to social distancing measures. I’d like to have been there, I’d probably have got my hole.

This banana certainly seemed like an interesting character. Fun to see a certain SE Asia based Hearts fan still valiantly fence sitting, and just as it happens having a "friend" going through just the sort of uber specific circumstances to demonstrate his view (see also, "my friend has found the gender paygap is a myth and is nervous to bring this up at dinner parties because of cancel culture.")

1 minute ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

This banana certainly seemed like an interesting character. Fun to see a certain SE Asia based Hearts fan still valiantly fence sitting, and just as it happens having a "friend" going through just the sort of uber specific circumstances to demonstrate his view (see also, "my friend has found the gender paygap is a myth and is nervous to bring this up at dinner parties because of cancel culture.")

Banana is/was an absolute arsehole.  It’s unfortunate that he identified as a United supporter.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Banana is/was an absolute arsehole.  It’s unfortunate that he identified as a United supporter.

Also an ubermensch fantasist.

He did, however, introduce me to that Reddit red pill thing, which he seemed to steal most of his material from. A real eye-opener to find out exactly how many men resent other people as alien creatures based on their genitals.

28 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Between you and him you have both dragged your teams supporters reputation through the mud. All I’ll say is thank god for Invergowrie Arab.

13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Also an ubermensch fantasist.

He did, however, introduce me to that Reddit red pill thing, which he seemed to steal most of his material from. A real eye-opener to find out exactly how many men resent other people as alien creatures based on their genitals.

And you've made some great friends there

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Between you and him you have both dragged your teams supporters reputation through the mud. All I’ll say is thank god for Invergowrie Arab.

So you believe in god?  That explains a lot.

6 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

And you've made some great friends there

I can honestly say that I have as many friends on the incel forums as I do on P&B.

Isn't the internet marvellous?

30 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

First time I was aware of him was when I called someone creepy and he launched into a big diatribe about it. 

His rote response to most things seemed to be a hysterical version of, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Seemed to consider himself to be a real galaxy brain on social issues. I figured he was at it, but then I saw that Reddit thread and OMG THERE'S THOUSANDS OF THEM