Abortion  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Who cares what happens to most....

Righto. Fanny.

You keep telling yourself that they're all nice easy procedures and those big bad men are just telling porkies.

You keep telling yourself that they're all nice easy procedures and those big bad men are just telling porkies.
I havent said that. Nor have I ever said anything about abortion is nice and easy.

Not sure what it is about you and threads involving media stuff tho... Its like you feel compelled to make an arse of yourself

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I havent said that. Nor have I ever said anything about abortion is nice and easy.

Not sure what it is about you and threads involving media stuff tho... Its like you feel compelled to make an arse of yourself

Telling the truth and taking your opinion from that truth is not making a c**t of yourself, kidding on the bad side isn't relevant is making a c**t of yourself in my world.

Telling the truth and taking your opinion from that truth is not making a c**t of yourself, kidding on the bad side isn't relevant is making a c**t of yourself in my world.

I simply pointed out that posting youtube documentaries without knowing the context or agenda behind them, especially when an utter welt like banana is involved, should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

Maybe women who need a D&E following a miscarriage should be told about how they are going to rip arms and legs off too? I mean, no point hiding from the ugly truth is there?

Women who go into an abortion with zero or little regard for what they are about to do is a totally separate issue from whether or not they should be allowed to do it, and spouting pish off youtube is little more than a distraction. I imagine if I could be arsed finding pointless youtube distractions I could find one describing abortion in much less gory terms, but again, its pointless.

9 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Fortunately, not that many live in it.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I simply pointed out that posting youtube documentaries without knowing the context or agenda behind them, especially when an utter welt like banana is involved, should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

Maybe women who need a D&E following a miscarriage should be told about how they are going to rip arms and legs off too? I mean, no point hiding from the ugly truth is there?

Women who go into an abortion with zero or little regard for what they are about to do is a totally separate issue from whether or not they should be allowed to do it, and spouting pish off youtube is little more than a distraction. I imagine if I could be arsed finding pointless youtube distractions I could find one describing abortion in much less gory terms, but again, its pointless.

I never posted it, I commented on it, my wife told me that's what happens many moons ago, I changed my mind towards it, are we only to reply to things that the same wee group approve of, don't fucking think so, if I have to make a c**t of myself in your eyes on issues like this, I will, as long as I am capable.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Fortunately, not that many live in it.

My world's a wonderful place, you'll not catch me moaning about all those nasty things life throws at you, skip skip skip smile smile smile, folk pay professionals fortunes to get their mind in a place similar to mine..

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

My world's a wonderful place, you'll not catch me moaning about all those nasty things life throws at you, skip skip skip smile smile smile, folk pay professionals fortunes to get their mind in a place similar to mine..

For you maybe. It's the 14 year old rape victim having her abortion graphically explained to her I'm worried about.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

For you maybe. It's the 14 year old rape victim having her abortion graphically explained to her I'm worried about.

I'm worried about them all, even the ones that are just making a lifestyle choice, no doubt there will be none them right enough.

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

I certainly would never consider having an abortion myself, but will happily criticise others for making that decision........or not

Why would you criticise someone for making that choice?

I only ever walk in my shoes these days.

As always amazing how folk throw a wobbly when confronted with to a few uncomfortable facts, realities. Ignore it! Silence it! Take it down! Shoot the messenger!

Edited by banana

An increase of 0.7% to put it in context.

It’s not the increase in abortions I’m highlighting. This shows that there were 185,824 abortions carried out in England and Wales in 2015 compared to 697,852 live births that year. That’s a pretty high abortion rate.

It’s not the increase in abortions I’m highlighting. This shows that there were 185,824 abortions carried out in England and Wales in 2015 compared to 697,852 live births that year. That’s a pretty high abortion rate.

And? If anything we need more abortions.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

I'm worried about them all, even the ones that are just making a lifestyle choice, no doubt there will be none them right enough.

How do you decide who gets the dissection lecture? How do you reconcile the impact on the surviving child? How do you support the mother during the unwanted pregnancy?

We could go on all day.

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

You really don’t get irony....

Not always easy to tell on here, I only have idea how some of the fannies post.

Just now, ayrmad said:

Nice to see you continuing the trend of giving the other side of the arguement zero credit whatsoever and injecting irrelevant pish into it. 

Reasons for the choice are irrelevant, what is on the table is the right to make the choice or not. I highly doubt you will find anyone on here condone flippant use of abortion as a reactive contraceptive. However, I doubt its anywhere near as prevalent as folk like you like to claim for the benefit of your own arguement.

What is your arguement btw? You know why I wrote off much of the other side? Because a large % of them base the imposition of their own views on womens choices on the word of God and the sanctity of life. These are people who are happy to differentiate between the life of human v animal when they are hungry. They are also not the least bit imterested in the qulaity of life of mother or baby following the birth. These people are selfish beyond measure and have been rightfully bodied in Ireland. All of that is before we get into a debate about whether God exists.