Morton v ICT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Tam O’Ware - I’m leaving after this game.

Duffy - your not in the team, not even on the bench.

How's that working out for him? No coincidence with our best defender not on the pitch we're on for a shoeing.

As I can no longer summon the effort to be annoyed about anything this season, my reaction to the second goal was to piss myself laughing. That third though was so ridiculous I couldn't even laugh.

The focus is going to be on the defence and whatever they were trying to do, but my favourite part was definitely Gary Fraser walking back extremely slowly 10 yards behind the play, while his man was on the ball on the edge of our box.

Duffy is definitely chucking it, he couldn't be more obvious about trying to show he little he cares.

34 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Robert Thomson = Chris Templeman with all the fitba' taken oot.

That attempt at an overhead kick was one of the funniest things I’ve seen for a long time. He can’t even hit the target when he’s facing the goal.

I honestly didn't think I could get annoyed today as I ventured out fully expecting a pumping and for our team to not give a monkeys.

Conor Brennan managed to annoy me. 

Mark Russell managed to annoy me. 

Robert Tomson managed to annoy me. 

Bob McHugh managed to annoy me. 

Jim Duffy always annoys me. 

Most of all though... Gary fucking Fraser. He is fucking rancid.  Just watch him at their 3rd. It's a lesson in how not to be a footballer. 

Ended up taking this game in with a mate. Felt really sorry for Morton. Yes it was an end of season game with nothing, but that was a shocker. All three goals were a joke, and in spite of being poor, you managed to miss at least as many decent chances as ITC

Highlight of the game was the cheerleaders at half time..

. . . who knew Jim Duffy had so many children. 

From a Saints point of view it was interesting to see Oakly up close. Not really convinced he could do the business for us in Premiership . The boy can put himself about alright, but I think we need more than that  when we step up a division 

Archived