Morton v ICT

Last game of the season and this could be the biggest “meh” game supporting Morton in a long time. Caley have a chance of finishing 4th so a big game for them, can only see one outcome here.

0-3.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

The authorities will be watching this one especially closely, you'd imagine.

You’d hope so -  they might pay less attention to your potential fix-fest with Falkirk. 

The good name of Morton FC is at stake here. Resounding home win please.

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You’d hope so -  they might pay less attention to your potential fix-fest with Falkirk. 

Dodgiest thing about our game is that there'll be two teams simply not giving a flying f**k about the result.

Looking forward to getting jaked in the Norseman after the game as Dumbarton beat Dunfermline but we contrive to lose against Morton.

So this is the league...

Capture.PNG.71ea6e2c041de0d33a97638ca841d635.PNG

The form is clearly in Inverness' favour but overall, the stats are pretty even, only 3 goals and four points and only 2 games Inverness went on to win where Morton drew.

As for the winner? Makes no personal odds to me, I don't have a particular axe to grind with Morton so I wouldn't like to see them lose just for the "giruy" banter. That said, Robertson's petty bumping of the gums early on in the season would make it a touch of schadenfreude seeing him lose his shit because they lost a late goal. All depends on what Dunfermline are doing mind.

So this is the league...
Capture.PNG.71ea6e2c041de0d33a97638ca841d635.PNG
The form is clearly in Inverness' favour but overall, the stats are pretty even, only 3 goals and four points and only 2 games Inverness went on to win where Morton drew.
As for the winner? Makes no personal odds to me, I don't have a particular axe to grind with Morton so I wouldn't like to see them lose just for the "giruy" banter. That said, Robertson's petty bumping of the gums early on in the season would make it a touch of schadenfreude seeing him lose his shit because they lost a late goal. All depends on what Dunfermline are doing mind.

Any stats that include our mid-season performances are irrelevant.

We downed tools 11 games ago, the only stats that matter are those therefore, stick on away win.

The main question about the game is whether the end of season apathy means the Morton fans can't even be bothered dishing out the hounding that is so very required.

9 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Any stats that include our mid-season performances are irrelevant.

We downed tools 11 games ago, the only stats that matter are those therefore, stick on away win.

The main question about the game is whether the end of season apathy means the Morton fans can't even be bothered dishing out the hounding that is so very required.

Fingers crossed.  

Archived