Morton v ICT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Highlight of the game was the cheerleaders at half time..

. . . who knew Jim Duffy had so many children. 

U fkng wot m8

That was horrible to watch and for once I sympathised with my son whenever he asked "how long is it to go now?" To trolling by Duffy for not even bothering with a formation or anything.

And to cap a bad day, I discovered that next season we are going to be subjected to more of those car-crash "Morton v Ayr United" threads on P&B.

2 hours ago, Insaintee said:

in spite of being poor, you managed to miss at least as many decent chances as ITC

Eh? Either you weren't at Cappielow today or your name is Mr Magoo? :lol:

2 hours ago, Insaintee said:

Highlight of the game was the cheerleaders at half time..

. . . who knew Jim Duffy had so many children. 

tenor.gif

17 hours ago, cif73 said:

Eh? Either you weren't at Cappielow today or your name is Mr Magoo? :lol:

Hit the woodwork about three times.  They were shite but frankly so were thistle and it took some comical defending before you got on the score sheet.  Can't decide if the third or second goal was the most ludicrous.  Probably the third.   BTW was Austin off side?  What did the highlights show. 

Oakley had a decent game but to be honest the Morton defence was hopeless. I'm really not convinced he can make the step to Premiership

We had a right back at centre half. A youth at right back. And Mark Russell.

Nothing to be read from facing that.

Just now, Jamie_M said:

We had a right back at centre half. A youth at right back. And Mark Russell.

Nothing to be read from facing that.

Quite.  I actually felt a little sorry for Harkins who I thought was decent and broke a sweat. 

If Saint Mirren were to buy Oakley off us I'd probably piss myself more than I did when I heard Hearts were taking Mulraney off our hands.

Archived