The Champions vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football is a strange business, we know, but this should be a straightforward win for Ayr. Using the comparison which is often used between two other teams, only one of our players would get a sniff at a game for Ayr United, and you showed him the door a few years back. In a bizarre way, for both of us, the games elsewhere are more important.

20 minutes ago, rb123! said:

As I've said already we need to take the lead before Raith and the goal must be early to stand any chance.

That's just for the fans, Barry Smith isn't going to be losing the plot because we may be 1 up after 5 minutes.  They won't give a f**k about our game until the half time score if they aren't winning (whatever ours may be).  

That's just for the fans, Barry Smith isn't going to be losing the plot because we may be 1 up after 5 minutes.  They won't give a f**k about our game until the half time score if they aren't winning (whatever ours may be).  
Yeah place will be quiet before kick-off I would imagine.

22 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It’ll probably change when I see Alloa are resting their entire side.

Yeah, most likely. I’ve done my mourning Sunday-Thursday so my attention is on Wednesday now.

I just feel after attending those 35 games this season which has been so exhausting emotionally and seeing how much better than the rest we have been when we are at full strength, the thought of another season in this league depresses me to f**k. 

To get through these 4 play off games is going to be so tough, I just hope to Christ we can somehow pull it off. 

2 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I've made peace with our position now.

I will be singing, but most probably through tears.

It's like that first w**k after you get dumped by your girlfriend, just got to power on through.

Chug it for the cat

Archived