The Champions vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried that last season for a game, can't remember which one, and it was a mess. If McCall starts farting about with the formation at this stage then I'd think he's cracked up. Keep things how they've been and we're more than capable of winning,  what sort of state the players are in mentally after Sunday I've no idea.

Tried that last season for a game, can't remember which one, and it was a mess. If McCall starts farting about with the formation at this stage then I'd think he's cracked up. Keep things how they've been and we're more than capable of winning,  what sort of state the players are in mentally after Sunday I've no idea.

St Mirren at Somerset I’m sure.

What  was the score in that game?  All I can remember of it was Murphy in a back three and the team looking like they didn't have a clue what they were doing. Didn't McCall ditch  it at one point to go back to a 442.

What  was the score in that game?  All I can remember of it was Murphy in a back three and the team looking like they didn't have a clue what they were doing. Didn't McCall ditch  it at one point to go back to a 442.

Think it was only 2-0 but it was the start of the Jack Ross revolution.

Murphy was ran ragged by the wee striker Smith who’s done well this season and got subbed after an hour. I still think that system could’ve worked last year but it was no use bringing it out for one game when no one knew what they were doing.

That's the prayer done for tomorrow, Jesus Christ see what we go to for supporting Ayr United [emoji23]

Said my prayers too. Only downside is if we do finish with the title I have to renounce all my possessions and join the nunnery.

Said my prayers too. Only downside is if we do finish with the title I have to renounce all my possessions and join the nunnery.

It’ll be worth it for the rest of us though.

40 minutes ago, super_carson said:

You'll see more violence there than you do at the football.

Clutching at Straws #97888 - one of my pals is good mates with the Raith Rovers stadium announcer.  The tannoy man has obviously had to create a league winners playlist to start playing immediately as the full time whistle goes tomorrow, and is understandably nervous that this is a jinx of some sort.  #celebratingtooearly .  

Hopefully

5 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Clutching at Straws #97888 - one of my pals is good mates with the Raith Rovers stadium announcer.  The tannoy man has obviously had to create a league winners playlist to start playing immediately as the full time whistle goes tomorrow, and is understandably nervous that this is a jinx of some sort.  #celebratingtooearly .  

Hopefully

Relax man, this is no @Wasps1

This man is hard as nails and will have his shit together.

11 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Relax man, this is no @Wasps1

This man is hard as nails and will have his shit together.

I feel bad talking about the guy who will win Ayr the title. He even announced a sub on against Queens Park who was already playing (or similar). The SPFL ignored my constant phone calls complaining about it and demanding a points deduction, yet suspened Shankland for elbowing someone in the face.  Conspiracy. 

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I feel bad talking about the guy who will win Ayr the title. He even announced a sub on against Queens Park who was already playing (or similar). The SPFL ignored my constant phone calls complaining about it and demanding a points deduction, yet suspened Shankland for elbowing someone in the face.  Conspiracy. 

See the source image

Everyone knows that there is two Dario Zanattas.

Archived