The Champions vs Albion Rovers

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:

Keep the faithemoji106.png

I'll be there at the start of next season with my normal preseason confidence regardless of where we're playing.

Unfortunately the wife is no longer here to tell me "you say they'll win the league every year and you're never right", that's the polite version.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there at the start of next season with my normal preseason confidence regardless of where we're playing.
Unfortunately the wife is no longer here to tell me "you say they'll win the league every year and you're never right", that's the polite version.
Sorry to hear that bud. Mrs Boo is in Belfast and I'm not driving to Falkirk so thought I'd pop along just in case Raith fuckup.

23 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
43 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Sorry to hear that bud. Mrs Boo is in Belfast and I'm not driving to Falkirk so thought I'd pop along just in case Raith fuckup.

Ach, it has it's upside, I now have to do all the cooking and all the housework.

Anyone else thinking we’d be better playing Ferguson right back and Rose LB? That way Ferguson is going to be a hell of a lot more comfortable and Rose at either side is out of position anyway...

Yeah, think I said that elsewhere. Ferguson can pkay a decent cross from the right.

Why am I excited? Why does my brain do this to me?
Yeah I'm starting to regret not coming down for this one.

Just couldn't be arsed with the cross country trek after last week. I'm still raging with the team.

Hopefully I'll really have something to regret in two hours time.

Yeah I'm starting to regret not coming down for this one.

Just couldn't be arsed with the cross country trek after last week. I'm still raging with the team.

Hopefully I'll really have something to regret in two hours time.

It’s the hope, as always. It’ll be booted out of me by 3.20 and I’ll be a miserable b*****d again.

Archived