The Champions vs Albion Rovers

5 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Where are you getting the highlights from?

If you see a fat w****r in a pink shirt there's a fair chance that'll be me.

YouTube and FB, there's a quality slow mo vid on FB.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, utdtillidie said:

YouTube and FB, there's a quality slow mo vid on FB.

Cheers, good to see the players bolting towards the fans once they knew it was won.

Thought McCall showed a real touch of class yesterday standing back and letting the players have their moment, seems very magnanimous in his comments as well trying to praise everyone bar himself. It has been possibly the most Ayr United way possible to win the title, if there is such a thing. 

Felt a bit for the Albion fans yesterday their team looked totally dejected and certainly not fighting against relegation. Felt 2-0 probably flattered them. 

Still in disbelief. What an absolutely unreal night at Harley's with the players. Doc absolutely hammered, Shankland joining in with his own song and just being in Jamie Adams' presence...love this club. Was utterly despondent last week so I do feel for Raith fans that will be feeling the same, but I'm just so glad that I've finally seen us crowned Champions. Pass me the Venom.

4 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

Still in disbelief. What an absolutely unreal night at Harley's with the players. Doc absolutely hammered, Shankland joining in with his own song and just being in Jamie Adams' presence...love this club. Was utterly despondent last week so I do feel for Raith fans that will be feeling the same, but I'm just so glad that I've finally seen us crowned Champions. Pass me the Venom.

Correct. Some night so it was, particularly enjoyed drunk adams joining in on "a team of jamie adams". Was venom all the way

Bit late to the party but what a fucking exceptional weekend. Was completely convinced Raith would do the business and only went to the game out of some sort of moral obligation. It wasn’t until around the 80th minute I started to think there might be a chance and even then I could barely celebrate McDaid’s goal properly because I was that concerned over what was happening in Kirkcaldy :lol:.

Never experienced anything like that minute or two of just waiting for the Raith result to come in. McCall’s reaction in amongst the utter carnage afterward is brilliant.

Cheers lads

1502700351618.jpg

Aye was some day indeed. I was the exact same as eez-eh in that I only started realising it could actually happen with about 10 / 15 mins to go.  Incredible stuff at full time.  Will remember that for a long time.  A tough one for Albion to go down in those circumstances with all the celebrations - got speaking to a couple of their fans in Ayrshire & Galloway after the game - one had travelled from Aberdeen and one from I think Bathgate - very impressive effort considering 'best case' scenario was finishing 9th

Archived