The Champions vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave a couple of the Albion lads our condolences on the way out of the ground tonight...one of the better teams in the league this season and sad they ended up in 10th...all the best in L2 next season

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Can the op rename this thread phrase?

I think you'll only be allowed to Ayr games that are played in Tayside next season.

I'm infinitely more delighted for Moore and Shankland than I am for myself tonight, can only imagine how they would have felt if today hadn't happened.

On 24/04/2018 at 14:21, paulbrucerick said:

It's all going to be fine! Here's my reasoning!

In my lifetime Ayr have won two league titles, in both instances I have been present when they were clinched. Now I haven't been able to make it to a game since we beat Queens Park due to work, but I'm off on Saturday!!! It's written in the stars.:thumsup2

#clutching 

Telt ye's!!!

9 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Was there ever a better way to win it? The scenes after waiting on the Raith score to come in - unreal.

I'd rather have had the other couple of thousand at the game but for those that were there, it was glorious, "dangerous attack Raith", "goal kick Alloa",  cannae beat it.

I'd rather have had the other couple of thousand at the game but for those that were there, it was glorious, "dangerous attack Raith", "goal kick Alloa",  cannae beat it.

Two in the morning and I’m sitting rewinding and replaying the highlights of the wait between the full time whistle and the Raith score coming in and everyone going utterly fucking mental. The angle for the reaction of the players is brilliant.

That was good. Still scratching my head as to how it all happened but unforgettable scenes at end. What a season. Hard luck Raith but you've been a pain in the arse for a couple of seasons so it's nice to finally get one over on you, feeling your pain though as last Sunday I was inconsolable and the thought of the play offs were depressing.

Can sit back and enjoy the World Cup now with a buzz that will last a long long time.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Two in the morning and I’m sitting rewinding and replaying the highlights of the wait between the full time whistle and the Raith score coming in and everyone going utterly fucking mental. The angle for the reaction of the players is brilliant.

Aye, buzzin!!

1 minute ago, utdtillidie said:

That was good. Still scratching my head as to how it all happened but unforgettable scenes at end. What a season. Hard luck Raith but you've been a pain in the arse for a couple of seasons so it's nice to finally get one over on you, feeling your pain though as last Sunday I was inconsolable and the thought of the play offs were depressing.

Can sit back and enjoy the World Cup now with a buzz that will last a long long time.

F**k the World Cup, I'm more interested in who Ayr and Sunderland will sign.

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Where are you getting the highlights from?

If you see a fat w****r in a pink shirt there's a fair chance that'll be me.

Archived