World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

The same bet is 90/1 on SkyBet.

Cheers, took it with them.

As usual I've stuck some money into an online betting account and let the family crack on with a few bets ... some are a bit mad but they'll probably still pay out more than any of my *well considered* bets.

Probably the only one worth mentioning is Brazil to win with Harry Kane being tournament top scorer at 80/1, I reckon most of the top sides will share their goals around but England, with a couple of right wee diddy teams in their group, will probably look to Kane for the bulk of theirs. I've risked a massive £2 on it.

Winners - Brazil (4/1) £10
Top Scorer - Lukaku (16/1) £3
Group Acca - Colombia, Belgium, Uruguay, Brazil (8.33/1) £5
Highest scoring group - Group G (10/3) £5
Team top scorer - Matt Leckie (Aus) / Sergio Aguero (77/1) £2
Team top scorer - Christian Eriksen / Edison Cavani (5.53/1) £5
And a few other daft wee bets

10 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Cheers, took it with them.

Can't see it now.  ETA didn't realise how many Request a Bets there are! 

Skybet are offering 1.4 on Germany, Brazil, Spain or France to reach the final. Looks generous, annoyed I've set a £25 deposit limit on my Skybet account! Anyone else offering a similar bet? 

125/1 for an Argentina v Uruguay final with  Mcbookies, 66/1 with SkyBet. I find you have to check the market every time with Skybet, they slip in some shocking odds sometimes.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

William hill are doing an offer if you bet £10 on a team to win you get a £5 free bet every time they win a game if anyone is interested.

I got a few free bets with Sky bet and Bet365 which I wasn't expecting as I registered with both a while back in order to carpetbag a host of massively improved new customer odds ( very successfully btw)

Turns out I had to re-register with both with Bet365 asking for document scans before they'll pay out any winnings!

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Needless to say they didn’t ask for any ID when taking money off us!’

Of course.

I assume there's been a change in the law or something that's seen my existing accounts become invalid - none of my attempts to reinstate the old accounts worked!?

Archived