World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Coral are giving you a fiver for each goal England score if you take them to win.

Maximum of three I think now after been stung by Russia! Can’t see England scoring many anyway. Fancy 1-0 Sweden not a bad price to win at odds against top games I’ve respective qualifying records.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Reminder that bet365 have their in play free bet offer available for the England vs Tunisia game.

I am obviously being a bit thick but is there somewhere on the bet365 app that shows you offers like this? I can't see it anywhere?!

6 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

I am obviously being a bit thick but is there somewhere on the bet365 app that shows you offers like this? I can't see it anywhere?!

You usually get an e-mail beforehand. Also a flash up.when you first log on.

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

You usually get an e-mail beforehand. Also a flash up.when you first log on.

Cheers. I don't seem to get emails from them or any notifications when I log in. Might need to check my settings.

14 minutes ago, KillieCon said:

Cheers. I don't seem to get emails from them or any notifications when I log in. Might need to check my settings.

When you log in go to messages. There should be details there. 

1 hour ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Sticking my first free bet on England to draw 1-1 @ 7s tonight. Tunisia are no mugs by the looks of their pre-tournament friendlies and as solid as England have looked themselves, it's been narrow victories at home. I don't get the impression they are as comfortable when playing outside England.

I have 1-1 in my predictor thing but have been informed moshni is in tunisias squad so surely they aren’t that great...

3 hours ago, Latino Lover said:

Maximum of three I think now after been stung by Russia! Can’t see England scoring many anyway. Fancy 1-0 Sweden not a bad price to win at odds against top games I’ve respective qualifying records.

Was on the single, penalty and small treble with later favs. Fancy Belgium to rout Panama here and hopefully we will see a red. On Belgium to score in both halves at just under evens and any unquoted score as well as singles On penalty awarded And a red.

I have 1-1 in my predictor thing but have been informed moshni is in tunisias squad so surely they aren’t that great...
I think he was in the provisional squad but got cut. Shame, the world has been cruelly robbed of him sticking the head on Alli.

8 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Broke about even yesterday with £2.50 on Casemiro & Lichtsteiner to be carded at 11/1 making up for a terrible day in the previous games. 

Took hills price boost of Berg, Hazard and Kane all to score today. 

Also see Hills are offering 10/1 for Lukaku to score a header which is huge compared to skybet and betfair (not looked anywhere else). Will stick a fiver on that probably. Backed him top scorer for the Hills offer so would like to think he'll net me one or two free bets today anyway.

Decent :D

Screenshot_20180618-172915.thumb.jpg.d4067d5a7fd92b43abfbdb8371246043.jpg

2 free fiver bets too. Profitable game.

48 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:
1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:
Bet365 £25 free bet on England 3-0.

Kyle Walker can f**k off.

I was gonna do the BTTS first half then looked at Kane FGS. Then thought of all the penalty chat on here and went for penalty as first goal method at 11/1...:green

I was gonna do the BTTS first half then looked at Kane FGS. Then thought of all the penalty chat on here and went for penalty as first goal method at 11/1...:green
I thought Kane first goal as well but the odds weren't appealing enough.

If this ends 3-1 I'll cry.

2 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Kane to score a header 10/1

Young anytime assist 5/1 

My 2 free fivers on each of them

I feel absolutely rotten celebrating that goal but great day for me! 

Wouldve been some double him and Lukaku scoring headers :lol:

Archived