World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

49 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

IMG_1395.jpg

Waiting on this tomorrow night.

Don't normally say this but I'd cash that in, given that all teams can still qualify in that group and there have been some daft results in this WC.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, throbber said:

England 13/8 and Belgium 15/8 for Thursday night. I think Belgium will win even if it’s an inconvenient result

Was thinking of backing Belgium, but with Lukaku, De Bruyne, Vertonghen and Meunier all likely to not play, I'll give it a miss :lol:

Bet365 just let me cash out on Croatia after the final whistle for a penny more than I should have got for my original bet !
Only a penny but still a bit strange no !?

Sure they do that on most bets do they not? I’ve not used them much because of the risk free offer but they definitely used to.

9 hours ago, FifeArab said:

IMG_1395.jpg

Waiting on this tomorrow night.

Good God cash this in. Would you bet £47 on that result at 1.2? You would be better giving it to your chairman.

Edit: That was maybe a bit strong. What I mean to say was I would cash it and I fully expect the Germans to go through. Money would be better on scorers in that game or something.

18 bets so far of which I've had 4 winners.
Had £2 in my Hills account from the end of the season and thought I'd clear out the account with a random effort and move over to my mcbookies account.  But the 1st bet won (penalty to be awarded in the Spain v Portugal game which got me almost 4/1 as it was before VAR started giving penalties away left, right and centre)
Next won with Harry Kane to score 2 or more (v Tunisia).  Expected them to win and wanted to get something positive out of it.
Then had a long run of 10 bets without a win, finally broken when Germany scored late to squeeze past Sweden and both teams scored and followed that up immediately with Senegal to score in both halves (v Japan)
Have lost the last 2 bets and today's early bet is for Germany v Sth Korea - over 2 goals, over 3 cards and over 10 corners. (getting almost 5/1 for that)

sticking to £1 stakes (the Portugal Spain penalty was the only £2 bet I've had), varying the bets (red cards, corners etc).  Account is currently £4 up.

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Tempted to perm on the underdogs tomorrow, some big odds.

Good start if you did!

I had a fiver on Germany to have a corner in all 4 corners at 6/5 just to trigger a free £2 bet, so gives me something to muck about with later. 

5 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Good start if you did!

I had a fiver on Germany to have a corner in all 4 corners at 6/5 just to trigger a free £2 bet, so gives me something to muck about with later. 

Must be already up a bit on the double but I'm not working it out till tonight.

wed.JPG.d581dffd64388a11f75e748e47802dc2.JPG

P.S. Nothing to brag about by the way. Deliberately looked at the form and bet on the opposite as I've failed miserably betting on what I think will happen. :lol:

Stuck Neymar and Coutinho 3+ shots on target combined at 23/10 and got an email from WH saying the price is incorrect and its adjusted to what should've been. As a result I now have £10 on a 1/7 shot which I bet still won't win :lol:

12 minutes ago, munro7 said:

b*****ds. Had £1 on Silva to score a header & Serbia to miss a penalty at 700/1. emoji853.png

I like your thinking. Put a similar bet on  up to 600 more times and you're bound to make a decent profit. Patience is the key.

Archived