World Cup Gambling Thread

Enigma

Just now, welshbairn said:

Form seems to  count for nothing. Uruguay only just scraping through and Russia scoring a handful of goals. Thought Morocco would win at a canter. Back to the drawing board.

After about 20 minutes it looked like they were going to win easily ... bunch of c'nts :P

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the previous two games got a tenner on 1st goal 76th min - full time @ 10/1

And a couple quid each on Ramos/Spain and Pique/Spain wincasts @ 25/1 and 40/1 respectively. 

Here's hoping to another shitter of a match. 

Similar, I was notified by Ladbrokes that I'd won my CR7 FGS bet of a tenner. £52.50 back.

That reminded me I'd stuck £25 on him WITH Betfred's DDHH offer.

Finger out big man lol

48 minutes ago, Buccanarab said:

Based on the previous two games got a tenner on 1st goal 76th min - full time @ 10/1

And a couple quid each on Ramos/Spain and Pique/Spain wincasts @ 25/1 and 40/1 respectively. 

Here's hoping to another shitter of a match. 

FFS think I'll start doing the opposite of what I think will happen

33 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Similar, I was notified by Ladbrokes that I'd won my CR7 FGS bet of a tenner. £52.50 back.

That reminded me I'd stuck £25 on him WITH Betfred's DDHH offer.

Finger out big man lol

Not bad :angel

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Skybet fiver back for tenner punt on Ronaldo to score from outside the area and Costa to score with a header at 200/1.

Diving header would have done just as well you lazy c**t! Worried about his hair probably.

Was £16 down before the Spain-Portugal game, stuck a fiver on for Over 5.5 goals with 5 minutes to go so now down to only a £4 loss. Lost a ridiculous £1 accumulator with 14 teams on it, the £10 treble I posted on this thread, and a £5 betfair thing that included Iran finishing with 0 points.

Tomorrow's games I've got France, Argentina, and Denmark included in a 10 team accumulator (£1 so not too fussed). Think I'll have a look about and get something on BTTS or goals. No BTTS for all 4 games at 8.61 is tempting, or No to France and Argentina with Denmark and Croatia being under 2.5 goals at 7.63. 

Also got things like Griezmann top scorer with William Hill so hopefully some goals getting me free bets; Group C finishing France, Denmark, Peru, Australia; Argentina winning their group; Australia finishing 4th... Think that's it, so pumpings where appropriate would be lovely.

Beginning to think that because recent form is all from friendlies it might be better to ignore them and look at qualifiers, even if the teams have changed. Just a thought.

Think betting on penalties awarded could be a decent earner in this tournament with VAR. Had small stakes on them being awarded in Argentina and now Peru games. 

An accumulator on penalty awarded in all of today's games wouldve been some bet (if theres one in Croatia game). Bet some nonce somewhere has it on too.

Same department. Go more colleague

Like a "can I treat you to a few pints and a Chinese G_Man" type of colleague or a "f**k youse all, see you tomorrow suckers, am off to spend ma winnings" type of colleague???

3 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Think betting on penalties awarded could be a decent earner in this tournament with VAR. Had small stakes on them being awarded in Argentina and now Peru games. 

An accumulator on penalty awarded in all of today's games wouldve been some bet (if theres one in Croatia game). Bet some nonce somewhere has it on too.

Screenshot_20180616-212901.thumb.png.6683c2de9b63bccc2d2def6a606fd181.png

Nice wee bank to play with tomorrow now

Archived