How do I appeal a Warning?

Im_Rodger

Question

I believe to have received a warning.

However this warning I believe has been giving to spite myself when no violation of the terms of use has indeed occurred.

Just wondering how I would go about starting an appeal.

Thanks.

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 23/04/2018 at 11:57, Im_Rodger said:

I believe to have received a warning.

However this warning I believe has been giving to spite myself when no violation of the terms of use has indeed occurred.

Just wondering how I would go about starting an appeal.

Thanks.

Must be an old firm fan...

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

We as a moderating team have decided to keep the warnings in place.  Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

We look forward to warning you again.

Oh well, always next time.

image.png.9b2759d658d57c7ff94dafd85904535a.png

2 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

In fact no because drinking Dark fruits is Criminal but the other 2 I will please.

We as a moderating team have decided to keep the warnings in place.  Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

We look forward to warning you again.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Power grab emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

What's funny? Just saying it as it is.

Moderators can do whatever they want for the 'best interests of P&B'.

Shambles. 

Need a P&B constitution IMO.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I might be giving Rodger too much credit here but I’m pretty sure he knows Jimmy85 isn’t a mod, and is a bit of a dick (no offence Jimmy), and Rodg may have whooshed a few people.

Regardless of that though the meltdown from Im Rodger since he got thrown out of the Killie win at Hamilton a couple of weeks ago has been great to see.

Yes, you're giving him too much credit. 

51 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The update from Div states that posters can be banned by mods without explanation for the good of the site.

So feel free to keep whinging and let's see where it takes us.

Is the update of new terms & conditions because he whined about a warning?  :lol:

I was wondering why when I was signing in that Div gave more power to the Mods but also states that in light of good behaviour warnings can be rescinded. Couldn't be a decent great overall guy and have a look at my 3 I got 5 flipping years ago eh? :whistle 

27 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

The update from Div states that posters can be banned by mods without explanation for the good of the site.

So feel free to keep whinging and let's see where it takes us.

Love when terms of use become so subjective that it ends up becoming a moderator power grab.

Fair play Tynie.

I might be giving Rodger too much credit here but I’m pretty sure he knows Jimmy85 isn’t a mod, and is a bit of a dick (no offence Jimmy), and Rodg may have whooshed a few people.

Regardless of that though the meltdown from Im Rodger since he got thrown out of the Killie win at Hamilton a couple of weeks ago has been great to see.
We will never know, because Keithgy is going to banhammer the little tory bellend back to the stone age.

Archived