Falkirk vs Champions | Farewell Alex Smith

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Its something thats crawled into fitba in recent years which we managed to do without for over a century. Just like drums it should be consigned to the scrapheap if u ask me. Im sure he'll get enough praise before and after the match so no need for this pish really.

You really, really are a miserable c**t.

On 23/04/2018 at 10:59, NewBornBairn said:

We have an embarrassing goal difference to sort out. 5-0 Bairns.

Id say Dundee Utds is embarrassing...... +8

3rd bottom of championship, ours is about right

15 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Page 2 on this forum for a game happening tomorrow involving the champions. I guess we are all really excited about this game on both sides eh. 

I'd like to see us chuck out a totally random, hugely attacking side and totally go for it. 4-4-2 with John Sutton and either Mullen or Reilly up front, Hippolyte and Morgan on the wings, Magennis and McShane through the middle. McGinn is suspended, I believe.

If we concede five, that's fine.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'd like to see us chuck out a totally random, hugely attacking side and totally go for it. 4-4-2 with John Sutton and either Mullen or Reilly up front, Hippolyte and Morgan on the wings, Magennis and McShane through the middle. McGinn is suspended, I believe.

If we concede five, that's fine.

Aye I am also in the f**k it and see camp. 

Alex Smiths tenure, of presiding over the ill fated management team of May/Presley, the subsequent relegation, Holt, Houston & then slide toward mediocrity. Why is this being celebrated? It's like we're taken massive backward steps to the point where we're no better off ,squad wise, than we were back in 1985!

Going to the game, but won't be hanging around to "thank the players for their efforts".

I am going to maintain the correct balance here by participating in the applause, then selecting 3 random St Mirren fans outside the ground and giving them a moderate tanking.

Fair?

Will this be similar to when you did the Gay Gordons at the train station with Hibs fans?

Already sold around 1000 tickets for this would imagine a few more hundred will pay at the gate.

Hopefully we finish the season with 3 points but will be good see the champions for one last time this season regardless.

22 hours ago, kiddy said:

Alex Smiths tenure, of presiding over the ill fated management team of May/Presley, the subsequent relegation, Holt, Houston & then slide toward mediocrity. Why is this being celebrated? It's like we're taken massive backward steps to the point where we're no better off ,squad wise, than we were back in 1985!

Going to the game, but won't be hanging around to "thank the players for their efforts".

Nothing shows how far we've fallen as a club quite like this bizarre hero worship today. He's been there for years and we've been shit. No crocodile tears for me, onwards and upwards with a forward thinking board and management team. 

The guy was fantastic for our academy  and put a lot of work in there and did it all for hee haw.   I dont think we can really blame him for our first team being shit considering his record whilst in sole charge was pretty good.

Archived