Raith V Alloa The championship decider

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

Any idea if the North stand is going to be opened on Saturday? (for home fans)

No.

Away Support

On arrival, all Alloa fans will go direct to the turnstiles in the McDermid Stand as the POD will not be in operation. Accommodation for this fixture will be the seats above the vomitories between stairs 17 and 18. Turnstiles will open at 1400.

http://www.raithrovers.net/35218/admission-information.htm

Thanks, I would have thought they might have opened it up just in case. The last time were were promoted 4,500 were at the game and IIRC the South Stand doesn't even hold that match.
If I remember right, the tickets in the North Stand that day had been given out for free.

The South and Main between them hold 4,500 and I imagine the fact that the Alloa fans have been given a specified section of the North means that there is a back up plan of splitting it if suddenly (and miraculously) more than 5000 Rovers fans turn up.

The Main and South will be fine, sadly. There’s virtually 5000 seats in the two of them, so it’ll be a bit more of a squeeze than usual and I’m sure we’ll be treated to the normal procession of groups traipsing around looking for seats together until 3:15. But it’s more than enough space ultimately.

49 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

That does sound depressing as f**k, I watched a similar show with less goals last year and it broke me a wee bit.  

Arbroath could be the dream though, then you get yer Garry Fleming in the final after he has scored 3 winners in a row against Raith, kissing that mad Garry tattoo he has 

The sheer disarray that the Flembot relegating us would force a section of our fans into would make it well, well worthwhile.

God speed man. I couldn't get the time off. Gutted [emoji20]
Cheers matey! I've even managed to convince the misses to come along as well.

It's times like these that you really love supporting a diddy team, glory hunters will never feel this type of love/hate passion with their teams like this - especially over something like the League fucking One title.

Just now, Keith Walwyn said:

Rovers, please please please don’t f**k it up today. Thanks. 

This is some dedication to seethe.

Have a slight to your near neighbours cued up like a travelling DJ then hit send at one second after midnight to make your point.

Archived