Pars v Sons

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't see Inverness beating Livvy tbh. If needed we can beat Dumbarton but they are dangerous on their day, that said surely their eye will be on the playoff game and will rest half the team?

They are utterly hopeless.

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

People telling us how easy a win it will be and how terrible Dumbarton are just makes it worse :(

Ironically if we do win then I think there's a very decent chance we'll end up 3rd. Livi haven't lost back-to-back league games in well over a year.

They were probably actually trying in those games though. 

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

People telling us how easy a win it will be and how terrible Dumbarton are just makes it worse :(

Ironically if we do win then I think there's a very decent chance we'll end up 3rd. Livi haven't lost back-to-back league games in well over a year.

Our record this calendar year is:

Played -- W -- D -- L -- F -- A
17 -------   3  -- 2 -- 12 - 12 -- 34

14 of those 34 goals conceded have come in the last 4 weeks. 2 of the 3 wins against Brechin and the draws against Falkirk and Queens. You really shouldn't need folk telling you how terrible we are, it's very much apparent.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Our record this calendar year is:

Played -- W -- D -- L -- F -- A
17 -------   3  -- 2 -- 12 - 12 -- 34

14 of those 34 goals conceded have come in the last 4 weeks. 2 of the 3 wins against Brechin and the draws against Falkirk and Queens. You really shouldn't need folk telling you how terrible we are, it's very much apparent.

I'm fully aware that my fear is totally irrational.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

They were probably actually trying in those games though. 

Won our final 9 games in a row whilst rotating the squad and sealing promotion with plenty to spare last season, albeit League 1 is hardly comparable to ICT and United.

I would imagine we will have a more recognisable starting XI on Saturday than we did last night. I will be pretty disappointed to lose on saturday regardless of who starts for us.

3rd place defo up for grabs

6 minutes ago, A Livi Fan said:

Won our final 9 games in a row whilst rotating the squad and sealing promotion with plenty to spare last season, albeit League 1 is hardly comparable to ICT and United.

I would imagine we will have a more recognisable starting XI on Saturday than we did last night. I will be pretty disappointed to lose on saturday regardless of who starts for us.

3rd place defo up for grabs

I was only joking - you guys earned the right to do whatever you want by getting the points in early. 

We might just do something totally crazy, like win this match. [emoji33]
It's the sort of thing we do, upset people, usually ourselves to be fair though.
Expect the unexpected is Sons' mantra

Nurse !! Mr Silverton End is out of bed again ! Nuurse !

We might just do something totally crazy, like win this match. [emoji33]
It's the sort of thing we do, upset people, usually ourselves to be fair though.
Expect the unexpected is Sons' mantra

If the rolly polly keeper is in goal you have no chance. He was about 5’8” up the way and sidey ways

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If you and your team aren't confident about beating Dumbarton you're not ready for the premiership. 

Archived