Brechin v Queens

9 hours ago, Hawk said:

We're away from home on grass and won our last two. Brechin haven't won a league game all season and can't score, bla bla bla,.   You just know how this is gonna end.

I do however hope for a double for both Del and Dobbie to finish the season on a high. Sunshine and plenty of fun costumes for a final day party atmosphere would be grand.

I remember the pantomime cow wandering round the glebe half pished a good few years back .  That was funny.  The erse wanted to go backwards  and the heid wanted to go forward . Drunken carnage. :lol::lol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember the pantomime cow wandering round the glebe half pished a good few years back .  That was funny.  The erse wanted to go backwards  and the heid wanted to go forward . Drunken carnage. [emoji38][emoji38]

22 hours ago, theycallmetrinity said:

Reduced prices on Saturday.
£10 adults
£5 concessions
School children free.

Reduced prices are the committee having a laugh.With the pish we've had to watch this season entry should be free.As for the POTY awards at night,the squad should be embarrassed attending this,hopefully Dodds will hand his resignation in after the QOS game.

12 hours ago, the tactician said:

staying up near here for the first time and i was wondering what pub you would recommend to go to on the day of the game?

Stables is your best bet. Hudson's is a bit pricey. Don't be put off by the size if you find yourself in the wee bar - there's a bigger one round the other side...

edit - should probably add that the City Club under the David Will stand will be open and welcomes home and away fans so definitely worth a visit. Apparently all season ticket holders get a free drink in there on Sat so it could be busy - but that does depend on how many of them turn up for the game at all

Reduced prices are the committee having a laugh.With the pish we've had to watch this season entry should be free.As for the POTY awards at night,the squad should be embarrassed attending this,hopefully Dodds will hand his resignation in after the QOS game.

It ll be Co op s own lager 23p a can [emoji23].
After a few drinks folk could get a bit mouthy towards the players , gotta mind it was DD s that embarrassed us not the players. As poor as we ve been in the majority of matches the players have tried .
On paper we ve a no bad squad it's just needing let loose [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

It ll be Co op s own lager 23p a can [emoji23].
After a few drinks folk could get a bit mouthy towards the players , gotta mind it was DD s that embarrassed us not the players. As poor as we ve been in the majority of matches the players have tried .
On paper we ve a no bad squad it's just needing let loose [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

DD s tactics

On 25/04/2018 at 21:17, Infirmary Street said:

Stables is your best bet. Hudson's is a bit pricey. Don't be put off by the size if you find yourself in the wee bar - there's a bigger one round the other side...

edit - should probably add that the City Club under the David Will stand will be open and welcomes home and away fans so definitely worth a visit. Apparently all season ticket holders get a free drink in there on Sat so it could be busy - but that does depend on how many of them turn up for the game at all

They deserve more than that after the season's offerings then to add insult to injury they let everyone else in cheaper than the cost of a game for season ticket holders. What was that word again !!

I think East Stirlingshire were in danger of going a whole season without a win and Fergie called up telling them to 'just win the ******* game'. It worked but I don't think he'll be 'phoning Glebe Park. [ That's Sir Alex not the royal bint ]

Archived