Brechin v Queens

Really think this is a very hard game for us all the pressure will be on us not to lose .

Brechin will be right up for the game as this is the last chance to get a win .

Hopefully we can take the form from our last 2 games into the match and finish the season on a high.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is quite simple we are absolute pish and have no chance of getting anything from this game and the only way we will get a result from this game is if you have an epic failure of biblical proportions. Hopefully DD will make Fusco captain for the day and will play him as the main striker  and after the game he resigns, and no I am not bitter at all:thumsup2

Really think this is a very hard game for us all the pressure will be on us not to lose .
Hopefully we can take the form from our last 2 games into the match and finish the season on a high.

Do us all a favour and stop posting your depressing pessimistic drivel

We have no chance of winning 1 goal in 12 games tell s me so

21 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Brechin aren't as bad as some are making out. If things had gone a little differently they could easily be sitting on 20-30 points.

Odd that a Clyde fan is attempting to troll Brechin.  Not for the first time this season.  But i guess they've got to have something to do.  I think that based on their topic in League 2

they'll soon get their wish though.  Providing Arbroath don't go up via the playoffs and Montrose hold onto their lead at the top of the table all 4 Angus clubs will merge into League 1.  One whole division above Clyde :whistle

1 hour ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Dobbie to secure top goal scorer.

Leighfield to have another clean sheet.

Queens to finish 6th in the league.

Rankin Plays his last game for the club. 

Del Scores his final goal for the club. 

Hopeful he has already played his last game to be honest. 

Dobbie to secure top goal scorer.
Leighfield to have another clean sheet.

Queens to finish 6th in the league.
Rankin Plays his last game for the club. 

Del Scores his final goal for the club. 

This would be ideal!

I think Dobbie could do with a goal to be able to finish top goal scorer. When did he last score - seems a long time ago and before his injury. He hasn't scored many since pars away. The race for top goal scorer is thrilling and I'm sure all four who are with a chance of finishing top will be claiming every free kick. penalty etc to try and finish top of the heap. One of the three behind could score a double and leave Dobbie no where if he doesn't notch at least a goal. He certainly had a couple of chances first half yesterday that he would have put away earlier in the season

11 hours ago, queenslad said:

I think Dobbie could do with a goal to be able to finish top goal scorer. When did he last score - seems a long time ago and before his injury. He hasn't scored many since pars away. The race for top goal scorer is thrilling and I'm sure all four who are with a chance of finishing top will be claiming every free kick. penalty etc to try and finish top of the heap. One of the three behind could score a double and leave Dobbie no where if he doesn't notch at least a goal. He certainly had a couple of chances first half yesterday that he would have put away earlier in the season

Another scenario of course is that Del,  if he's playing,  gets set up with chances to take him to all time 2nd top scorer.  Firstly of course we have to actually create chances.  I can't say I'm too bothered who scores as long as we score one more than Brechin. 

We're away from home on grass and won our last two. Brechin haven't won a league game all season and can't score, bla bla bla,.   You just know how this is gonna end.

I do however hope for a double for both Del and Dobbie to finish the season on a high. Sunshine and plenty of fun costumes for a final day party atmosphere would be grand.

We're away from home on grass and won our last two. Brechin haven't won a league game all season and can't score, bla bla bla,.   You just know how this is gonna end.

I do however hope for a double for both Del and Dobbie to finish the season on a high. Sunshine and plenty of fun costumes for a final day party atmosphere would be grand.

Lyle will score against us always has .
We ve scored 1 in 12 games so can t see us doing anything plus it's POY awards at night so players will have had they re hair and nails done .

Archived