Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Buddist Monk

Who do you want to come down?

Team(s) you wish to come down...  

166 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want in the automatic relegation position?

  2. 2. Who do you wish to see in the playoff position?



Recommended Posts

Hamilton for me, cos Im_Rodger's a fud. A gigantic fud.

Probably in his 40's, lives with his maw and enjoys a wee chug whilst thinking about Ruth Davidson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thistle and Accies down please.

Ideally Inverness sneak into the playoffs and win them but presuming they dont then happy to see the back of United. 

Pretty much all based on distance. In fairness though Livi deserve to go up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Away crowds are small enough in this league and will get even worse if we get the likes of ross county replacing st mirren and hamilton replacing united. From  a purely financial stand point partick or dundee would be better options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Rodger seems to think if he tries extra super hard in here, people will somehow forget that his whole schtick came tumbling down when he flew into a wee pissy-pants huff and deleted a match thread.

Pretty funny when someone who attempts to lord it up over others eventually humiliates themselves, and quite hard to understand why the length of time Hamilton remain in the top league should somehow negate his embarrassing performance. Unlucky Rodger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want County to stay up because if they get relegated,  MacGregor will chuck about a million at it to make sure they get back up. It’ll be the play offs at best for everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, County down then. Thistle hitting the playoffs.

I've not kept that close an eye on the Premiership this season, but I'd say that's about fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Away games at Inverness, Dingwall, Dumfries and Ayr next season.

 

  Hide contents

 

5af710e19b605_download(6).jpeg.ecc6bc9b260975a6f51a198a8fe7151a.jpeg

 

 

Indeed. Hopefully Partick come down as Maryhill is a far superior away day to Livingston 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Indeed. Hopefully Partick come down as Maryhill is a far superior away day to Livingston 

I'm holding out for a fixture list f**k up that gives us those four away league games in a month, hopefully early in the season so we can throw Cove away in the Challenge Cup in a midweek in there as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I'm holding out for a fixture list f**k up that gives us those four away league games in a month, hopefully early in the season so we can throw Cove away in the Challenge Cup in a midweek in there as well.

The dream (in terms of who you can face*).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*The real dream would be Wick away, Stranraer away, Gretna away and Fort William away. All on Saturdays.

Edited by DA Baracus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St mirrens away support being replaced by a handfull from ross county isnt going to help the finances next season unfortunately especially if livie stay down instead of thistle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

St mirrens away support being replaced by a handfull from ross county isnt going to help the finances next season unfortunately especially if livie stay down instead of thistle.

Only morons would budget on away fans.

Plus Ayr bring far more than Brechin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye but every extra penny helps and  u also get a better atmosphere with a decent amount of away fans there.  St mirren brought more than ayr and even brechin brought more than county and that was no havin won a game all season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Aye but every extra penny helps and  u also get a better atmosphere with a decent amount of away fans there.  St mirren brought more than ayr and even brechin brought more than county and that was no havin won a game all season. 

Falkirk aren’t exactly a big appeal when it comes to away fans.

We will probably get more County fans at our place in one game compared to all 4 games we played against you last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Falkirk aren’t exactly a big appeal when it comes to away fans.

We will probably get more County fans at our place in one game compared to all 4 games we played against you last season.

 

Oh dear,  Incoming.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Falkirk aren’t exactly a big appeal when it comes to away fans.

We will probably get more County fans at our place in one game compared to all 4 games we played against you last season.

Ict are the only ones who'll benefit though. The rest of us will end up with the usual double figures away crowd replacing st mirrens anything from 500 to 1500 depending on how their doing. Thats a big drop. I doubt we'll be opening our north stand next season for more than 2 or 3 sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Ict are the only ones who'll benefit though. The rest of us will end up with the usual double figures away crowd replacing st mirrens anything from 500 to 1500 depending on how their doing. Thats a big drop. I doubt we'll be opening our north stand next season for more than 2 or 3 sides.

Surely you should be moaning at the lack of home fans you get then? Instead of the away fans. As if you had the home fans through the gate they could go in the North Stand? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
even brechin brought more than county and that was no havin won a game all season. 

You alright in the heid pal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×