Who do you want to come down?

Team(s) you wish to come down...  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Hilarious the amount of diddies that want us to come down.

1. We won’t.
2. If we did we would absolutely pump this league rotten because we would get a semi competent manager in.
3. Can understand if you want us down for our fans. Best in Scotland by a country mile in quality not quantity.

You're exactly the kind of p***k I'd expect to support a team like Hamilton, just be in whatever league we're not in, ta x

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're exactly the kind of p***k I'd expect to support a team like Hamilton, just be in whatever league we're not in, ta x

Glorious.

Don’t worry about our leagues because we will be a Premiership team for the foreseeable future and your pishy irrelevant team will remain in the diddy league (or lower) for the foreseeable future. [emoji1303]

Only the best ‘p***ks’ support the famous Hamilton Academical.

Enjoy your Championship football.

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

Glorious.

Don’t worry about our leagues because we will be a Premiership team for the foreseeable future and your pishy irrelevant team will remain in the diddy league (or lower) for the foreseeable future. emoji1303.png

Can it ya tory c**t.

This could be the season Hamilton and Dumbarton finally get relegated, both have managed to survive battles down the bottom half of their leagues but it isn't looking too good for them now.

Would love to get to the final and play Dundee but I think Partick and Hamilton will be the bottom two.

14 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Glorious.

Don’t worry about our leagues because we will be a Premiership team for the foreseeable future and your pishy irrelevant team will remain in the diddy league (or lower) for the foreseeable future. emoji1303.png

Famous for what?

Please tell us as i'd bet almost everyone would like to know. 

Can anyone tell us what they are famous for please? 

Archived