Who do you want to come down?

Team(s) you wish to come down...  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geographically, we should want Inverness up and Partick and Hamilton down. Having both Highland teams in our division does involve more travelling and expense, both for the team and fans.

However, I never like to choose between teams, at our level I empathise with the fans of all our rivals, who remain loyal to their team.

If we don’t go up, I would rather Dundee and County come down. Dundee replacing Livy or United (equal travel), and County replacing St Mirren (would rather drive 2 1/2 hours up the A9 than sit for 50 minuets at the M80/M8 junction next to rangers mini busses )

16 minutes ago, DulochCoverted said:

If we don’t go up, I would rather Dundee and County come down. Dundee replacing Livy or United (equal travel), and County replacing St Mirren (would rather drive 2 1/2 hours up the A9 than sit for 50 minuets at the M80/M8 junction next to rangers mini busses )

Take the M73 at J4 of the M80, carry on till you get to the M74 then on to the M8. A slightly longer route but you miss the M80/M8 and Charing Cross.

1 minute ago, Falkirkyabass said:
2 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:
Why the f**k would anyone want Hamilton to come down?
A tiny club full of wankers with a shit stadium that will probably beat you. 
:thumbsdown

Exactly you already have us

Not sure if you've seen many games this season bud, if not I think I have some bad news for you...

1 minute ago, Falkirkyabass said:
1 minute ago, TheMessiah said:
Not sure if you've seen many games this season bud, if not I think I have some bad news for you...

Blocked them out, easier that way.

Good call that one.

I for one definitely wouldn't want to remember Higgy giving the "salt bae" gesture to the home end before running the length of the pitch tapping the Dunfermline badge on his chest.

Good call that one.
I for one definitely wouldn't want to remember Higgy giving the "salt bae" gesture to the home end before running the length of the pitch tapping the Dunfermline badge on his chest.
Genuinely raised a smile that one tbf

Hilarious the amount of diddies that want us to come down.

1. We won’t.
2. If we did we would absolutely pump this league rotten because we would get a semi competent manager in.
3. Can understand if you want us down for our fans. Best in Scotland by a country mile in quality not quantity.

Archived