Who do you want to come down?

Team(s) you wish to come down...  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Partick will stay up, with Hamilton and Ross County in 11th and 12th respectively.

Would love to see us in the final provided we don’t make an arse of things on Saturday, but I just can’t see it. Hamilton will edge past Dundee United or Livingston over two legs.

/thread

Selfishly I want County to come down but I quite like Kettlewell and Ferguson so if they stay up I'll still be pleased. Accies in that case for the lols from Tory boy. 

I have a feeling Dundee Utd's ragtag collection of premadonnas and past-it wage theifs will get themselves together enough to get up through the playoffs this year. I'd be happiest with Hamilton and Ross county coming down.

I reckon County will escape and leave Accies and Thistle in the bottom two, not sure what way round.

Over two legs I can't see the Premiership team losing to Livi, United or Dunfermline.

Reckon we could do Partick over two legs, beat them on penalties in the cup at the start of the season and we've improved a lot - Hamilton possibly too.

I'm sure we have a history of relegating Dundee though right? :D 

Ross County and Hamilton to come down. Instantly improving the top flight by losing the last remaining Teuchter outpost team and a team with a shite two-sided stadium and an even worse playing surface.

Maybe another wee Sevco liquidation event over the summer to spice things up.

Ross County and Hamilton to come down. Instantly improving the top flight by losing the last remaining Teuchter outpost team and a team with a shite two-sided stadium and an even worse playing surface.
Maybe another wee Sevco liquidation event over the summer to spice things up.
Couldn't agree more with this.

36 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Ideally Ross County and/or Dundee will come down so I don't have to visit some smelly west coast shithole like Glasgow or Hamilton next season.

Looking for your West of Scotland shithole fix next season? Luckily for you, Greenock will be laser-etched into your Sat Nav stored destinations. Mind and give us a wave as you reach the White Cart Viaduct at Glasgow Airport. Simply look to your left and breathe in..... smell that? That Premiership smell. Ah, I love the smell of the top flight in the morning. Smells like - victory.

Don't want County to come down because I can't be fucked going all the way to Dingwall these days. Also think they would be favourites to go straight back up because Uncle Roy would most likely throw a shit load of dosh at it!

Of the other candidates I think Hamilton would probably struggle most in this league, mostly due to the Nigerian Prince knicking their money, so I'd go with that. Don't think any of the play-off clubs would get by the Premiership one either although I think Livingston possibly have the best chance of doing so. If that happened I would favour Partick coming down.

Would rather county stayed up. They are shite no marks, shite away day* and bring nothing in terms of travelling support.

* though I would relish the chance to one day sign championees at them at that boozer by the ground. Can’t think why I’d enjoy that so much.

Nothing against Ross County but I would be happy to see them plunge down the leagues back amongst the Elgins, Albion Rovers and Berwicks where they would always have been if not for McGregor buying success for them.
If not County then Hamilton just to scunner the Tory gimp that posts on here.

4 hours ago, tubbybairn said:

I have a feeling Dundee Utd's ragtag collection of premadonnas and past-it wage theifs will get themselves together enough to get up through the playoffs this year. 

:lol: Belter.

Archived