Hibs vs Killie

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually confident going into games but think we will struggle in this one, and not off the back of losing to Aberdeen, but because Hibs are an excellent side.

It's a must-win for us if we've to have any chance of finishing higher than fifth. Would like Mulumbu back and think we really need Jones, who we sorely missed in an attacking and creative sense yesterday. 

Would also rather Macdonald in nets than Fasan. 

Got my tickets yesterday and will be coming through more in hope than expectation. God knows with this Killie side though, with the results we've managed this season it really shouldn't surprise anyone if we beat this excellent Hibs side. 

I think today’s results just about seals Kilmarnocks 5th place finish. Great effort from killie, I’m hoping it’s knocked the wind out their sails a wee bit. Hoping being the keyword. 

Im expecting another tough game regardless. Got to be aiming for the win at home though, weird I’m more worried about this game than the game today. 

Killie to bounce back or to start a downturn in form? Hibs to carry on from the Celtic game and trounce Killie or deliver a complete 180 performance?

Difficult to tell. Allan & Bartley will be back. Highly tempted for Lenny to go with the same side from yesterday.

Boyd’ll probably score after the fat comments come in..

Do Killie have any big names that could miss this one?

Two best managers in the league btw. It shows how much of an impact getting the right manager in can effect the whole club. Surely both in contention for manager of the year? I think Clarke deserves it but if we can sneak into 2nd there might be a case for Lennon. I’m not counting Rodgers, obviously another treble would be impressive but nearly every one expected that at the start of the season. 

Hibs have been the best team I’ve seen this year other than the juggernaut of course. The 2-2 at rugby park was a great game so hoping for more of the same. 

If jones and mulumbu back then it’ll be a tight game. We struggled to create much yesterday without them. 

9 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Killie to bounce back or to start a downturn in form? Hibs to carry on from the Celtic game and trounce Killie or deliver a complete 180 performance?

Difficult to tell. Allan & Bartley will be back. Highly tempted for Lenny to go with the same side from yesterday.

Boyd’ll probably score after the fat comments come in..

Do Killie have any big names that could miss this one?

McKenzie ,Jones,Erwin,Mulumbu,McDonald and Jones.

Can't wait for this. Big incentive for Hibs to confirm 4th place minimum with a win, and keep putting the pressure on the Sheep and ****. Would put Allan back in for Danny, and Daz if he is fit for Whitty. Think this will be the game Kamberi and Maclaren both score. 

Due to badly timed medical dates this will be my last game of the season so hoping for a good one. Some fond memories of trips up there over the years and it frankly is a great atmosphere to be in. :)

13 hours ago, the west curve said:

McKenzie ,Jones,Erwin,Mulumbu,McDonald and Jones.

Seriously?

Had no idea the injuries were so bad. Makes ours look quite light by comparison.

Still expect a good Killiepies crowd and a great match between two decent sides.

Archived