Berwick v Beath

This could have been one of the biggest games in either club's history, but now it means bugger all.

Will Beath be resting players to keep them fit for the play-offs? Will Berwick play a few youngsters?

Hope we can finally get a win. Just hope it isn't 0-0 and the sun keeps shining.

We need to rest a few players to avoid a booking and suspension for the play offs. Could be a much changed team today. Hopefully try something different.

I thought I was fat 'til I saw the state of Cowdens number 9, no wonder they are struggling having to resort to that!!

We are struggling no doubt, however he is certainly not the reason. He hasn’t been there long enough and has been one of our best players in he short time he has. I’m guessing you’re still fat.

9 minutes ago, onecowden said:

We are struggling no doubt, however he is certainly not the reason. He hasn’t been there long enough and has been one of our best players in he short time he has. I’m guessing you’re still fat.

I am indeed... also 51 and not trying to play football... oh yes and my clothes fit!! #NeedsABiggerShirt

Today felt like a pre-season friendly - neither team had anything to play for and it showed.

Orru was rightly named MOTM. He was on trial at Cowden at the beginning of last season and played centrally - looked decent enough but we never signed him.

Brennan's kicking is awful. Lucky is he kept one kick in the park all game. Can't comment on any other aspect of him game as he had absolutely nothing to do - didn't test him once.

2 hours ago, The Pidgeon said:

I thought I was fat 'til I saw the state of Cowdens number 9, no wonder they are struggling having to resort to that!!

We would not be bottom if we had him all season. Lovely sunny day in Berwick, but game not unexpectedly poor. Hopefully that will not be our last visit to Berwick. Always liked Shielfield.

Surprised that Buchanan was brought on as a sub. I assume Gilfillan went of for a rest rather than being injured. Cox looks like he is playing with an injury still. Thought we might have tried something radically different with it being a meaningless match.

Archived