On 4/19/2018 at 21:28, Weegie Arab said:

Yes United! Absolutely fantastic to see us putting a wee run together towards the end of the season, it's amazing what a few wins and some clean sheets can do for confidence. Dare I say it but since my first post on here we've found a bit of form. I mean most people would've expected St Mirren to trounce us and celebrate the title at Tannadice, thankfully that didn't happen and we've taken 9pts from 9. Can we keep it up?

No doubt that Mohsni, Ralston and Gillespie have come in and made a difference, we have a fighting spirit that has been lacking. Big Deniz in goal and Big Tam up top have done well also, we look like a team reborn. With 2 league games to go we've still a chance of 2nd and if we get 2nd I firmly believe we will get promoted, it is really tough to go up from 3rd or 4th though so we need Brechin (eek), or Inverness to take something off Livi to give us a chance. 

Playoffs should be exciting also, Livi have a good side and incredible team spirit. Their system is tough to play against and they're pretty physical, I think we're better suited to playing against them now with a few fighters in the team, ha! Dunfermline are pretty good too and if Inverness make it wowzers what a bloody run they've had! Hard lines for Morton - they've been up there all season and Quitongo has been out all season, that's been a huge loss for them. Who knows who the Premiership team will be? Would like it to be Thistle, history could repeat itself... Dundee, geezo that would be bonkers for us (if we were to make it obvs), I don't think there's much between top of Championship and bottom of Premiership at all, just look at Hibs!

Finally, congratulations to St Mirren - by far the best and most consistent team this season, well deserved title win. Maybe just calm down with the hyperbole though, Chairman saying they'll finish 4th next season and Jack Ross is better than Fergie!! Let's maybe concentrate on staying up first and build from there, sure they'll stay up if they keep Ross, but he's sure to be in demand.

p.s better font / size here - I composed the last one on word and copy & pasted it without really looking at other stuff n that, apologies.

Why is this not coloured in tangerine? I have my doubts about your commitment to the cause!!

Archived