Rock v Wheel - Saturday April 21st

Excitement at fever pitch already for what promises to be a forgettable game of football between two teams having shite seasons. Do I need a voucher to get in like this time last year? :(

I'd bring back Robbie Mutch for the lolz and basically only play players who could possibly be at the club next season.

Best part of the game to be that Sons, We're the Ones tune they play before the game

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Do I need a voucher to get in like this time last year? :(

No.

I expect there won't be many Sons fans rushing to this one but I hope all Sons fans who can make it down do so. We're going into a very important period in the clubs history and we need to look to build momentum for the play-offs. 

15 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Best part of the game to be that Sons, We're the Ones tune they play before the game

As always

4 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Might watch this from the top of the Castle, through my fingers.

FTFY

Edited by Boghead ranter

Alternatively, we only play players who are 100% leaving, basically a Villains 11 for each side and we bring rotten fruit to throw at them.

Could be a great day out for everyone, maybe get some of our most hated players from the past in at half time for us to aim our vitriol at. I'd happily turn up to shout abuse at Kevin McBride 

12 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Alternatively, we only play players who are 100% leaving, basically a Villains 11 for each side and we bring rotten fruit to throw at them.

Could be a great day out for everyone, maybe get some of our most hated players from the past in at half time for us to aim our vitriol at. I'd happily turn up to shout abuse at Kevin McBride 

I'm gonnae give Hartley pelters from atop the Castle, he'll not know where it's coming from*(3rd cannon on the left)

*Unless he reads P&B of course

Re the game, so happy for us to be rocking up here concerned about nothing except next season. Hardly a happy hunting ground for us. 

Good luck in the playoffs Sons. Had we misguidedly held on to Houston a wee bit longer, the roles could well have been reversed. Hard lines. 

48 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Will Dumbarton be resting players for this for their up coming playoff games?

I don't think we'll have enough fit players to rest anyone really. Scott Gallacher seemed to take a nasty one, and Carsy, Boomer and Dowie all looked to be playing through knocks last night, joining a whole host of other people I can't be bothered naming on our injury list. Tom Walsh is suspended too.