Livi v Brechin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This ref :lol: Must have left his cards in the dressing room, expect a few bookings in the second half. Brechin players were just taking the piss out of him towards the end of that half tbh. 

Brechin have had a couple spells of looking half decent, but I still can't see us losing this. Less convinced than I was before the game right enough. 

Hopefully seeing the Dundee United score and knowing that a win confirms 2nd will kick us up a few gears, we haven't been great so far. 

Don’t u think? any club looking at players would shy away from teams/individuals that have been playing for a team that’s got the worst record you could imagine and being dropped to boot. by the way it’s not just the boy Graham there are a few decent young players with us that are in the same position.All down to complete incompetence from Dods n co

Thought we looked a tad nervous first half and the start of the second, coupled with Brechin making life a bit uncomfortable without really threatening. A delicious cross from Mullin to open the scoring, pleased that Pittman got the goal as he’s deserved it for the effort he’s put in. Think he’s well and truly due a rest now! Two tidy finishes from Longridge and Hardie to seal it, the latter in particular, I’m just shocked that we’ve actually secured second in this league with two games to go. An incredible achievement, we can just enjoy the play-offs now - nobody expected us to get this far so everything from here on in is a bonus.

We are some fucking team btw. Although I will admit was starting to shit it the more time went on. Stunning finish from Prince Hardie #AintNobody #TAM

Archived