Livi v Brechin

Lot of excitement for this one I see 

Must win game, simple as that. 

Any kind of win will do, don’t care if it’s pretty or not, 3 points the most important thing. 

I’d rest Pittman for this, he’s played so much football, and has looked off the pace the last couple of games, we have good cover with Robinson and Frizzell who can both play in the middle. 

Other than that the team almost picks itself. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I thought Pitts looked tired against St Mirren last week, gave the ball away a few times which is unlike him. Keaghan would give us the same energy playing in CM. Miller took some sore ones too and was subbed quite early, hopefully he's ok to start, we don't really change our game when Miller isn't playing and we've not got a like for like replacement. 

From what I read the Utd gubbing was a bit deceptive and it wasn't as bad as the scoreline suggests, not in the first half anyway, so we need to be up for this still and get that first goal to see if they fold.

Embarrassing if we don’t get a win here. With all due respect to Brechin, there’s no reason we should not be winning this.

Agree Pittman should be rested; given he’s started 135 of the 150 games we’ve played since he joined three years ago, I’d say he’s due one.

We can't afford any kind of slip up here, apparently Brechin weren't as bad as the 5-0 score line against Dundee United suggests so we need to be on our game early on. Would also like to see Dunfermline and Inverness draw so that helps us going into Tuesday's match with Inverness having nothing to play for.

Think we're past the "worried it'll be us" stage, lose this and we should just give our play off place to ICT and call it a day. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of guys rested seeing as we've 2 big games coming up (assuming QoS don't beat United), but wouldn't want us to overhaul the team for it. Would like to think us still having 2nd to wrap up will mean we'll go for it here rather than foot off the gas stuff. 

How's Mackin been for Brechin? Weird player for us who was bagging his fair share but still got stick from some of our fans for being "lazy", so maybe not the kind of player you could afford to have when you're struggling.

Hardie  -  Robinson
Cadden  -  Frizzell  -  Byrne  -  Jacobs  -  De Vita
Lithgow  -  Halkett  -  Gallagher
Alexander

Any  win will do on Saturday ,hopefully enough goals to get our goal tally up as it might be important .

Will mackin be playing on Saturday ? noticed last night he was quite prominent in the first half against Utd but never scored , maybe someone will have a word in his about where his bread is buttered :)

Any  win will do on Saturday ,hopefully enough goals to get our goal tally up as it might be important .
 Will mackin be playing on Saturday ? noticed last night he was quite prominent in the first half against Utd but never scored , maybe someone will have a word in his about where his bread is buttered [emoji4]

Nah Mackin will be unavailable for this game.

1 minute ago, snorkie said:

Will mackin be playing on Saturday ? noticed last night he was quite prominent in the first half against Utd but never scored , maybe someone will have a word in his about where his bread is buttered :)

Nope, not allowed to play against your parent club.

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 12:54, Afro said:

Agree Pittman should be rested; given he’s started 135 of the 150 games we’ve played since he joined three years ago, I’d say he’s due one.

That is a crazy stat...what a guy

Archived