Queens v Dundee United

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hiya Csaba!

Do you really think Csaba has ever made a statement so short?

“We’re in the playoffs.............56768 words later................and that’s why I’m banned from every bath house in Budapest.................23114 words later..............and I told Laurie that we needed Emil on the park to provide height................11221 words later.......and so in that respect it is MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.”

Last 3 games, 3 clean sheets. Csabas thoughts ........ hmmmm lets give Scobbie a game. Couldn't make the game so no idea if Scobbie coming in contributed to the result but my point is why change a defence that has worked for the last 3 games?

United hitting form at the right time, Mohsni & Ralston have turned it round at the back and Gillespie been brilliant beside Flood in recent weeks. Like the Mitchell Brothers dominating Midfield, ha! Goals, wow playoffs will be exciting for sure. Come on United! 

[emoji23] [emoji23]. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Mr X said:

We got stuck behind on the bypass after a lorry went into the back of a  car. Still only the second worst car crash I've seen today after Moshni and the united defence

I’m sure that there’s many humorous comments that could be made after our showing today.

It’s a pity you couldn’t think of one.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m sure that there’s many humorous comments that could be made after our showing today.

It’s a pity you couldn’t think of one.

Aw, something got you down, Granny?

Never mind, I'll have another try in one of next seasons match threads

On 17/04/2018 at 22:13, Northfield 53 said:

Last home game against a inform Untied team .

Easy away win for Untied in what has been another poor season for us especially at home 

We just can't defend especially at home just give teams easy goals .

What a difference today have to ask why it has taken to the last home game easily our best home performance of the season ..

Every player gave 100 %  no stupid goals conceded .

Untied had plenty of the ball but two many side passes overplayed the ball but  in saying that we never gave them time on the ball.

Murray won't score a better goal Naysmith got the subs right as well they all did really well .

Really good send off for Lyle as well a perfect day .

Archived