Queens v Dundee United

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United hitting form at the right time, Mohsni & Ralston have turned it round at the back and Gillespie been brilliant beside Flood in recent weeks. Like the Mitchell Brothers dominating Midfield, ha! Goals, wow playoffs will be exciting for sure. Come on United! 

8 hours ago, Weegie Arab said:

United hitting form at the right time, Mohsni & Ralston have turned it round at the back and Gillespie been brilliant beside Flood in recent weeks. Like the Mitchell Brothers dominating Midfield, ha! Goals, wow playoffs will be exciting for sure. Come on United! 

Gillespie hasn't been brilliant in my eyes, and it was only after he was replaced last night that we began to look like winning.

He's been looking good on the ball and certainly likes a tackle. Him and Flood together have been winning the battles in midfield allowing us to have more control in games, that's my opinion anyways. Certainly last night we improved second half but we needed to compete first to give us a platform, once we scored their heads wen't down. McDonald coming off the bench was important as some times in recent weeks we've had very little or no attacking options on the bench and that's shocking when you consider we've got the biggest budget in the league.

Gotta be positive In the coming weeks as we do have a chance here!

I’ve been impressed by Gillespie the last few games but it’s nice to be able to make changes and even nicer when these changes work.

It’s a pity that it’s so late in the season for that to be happening.

Having someone like Stanton who can play either attacking or defensive midfield is a big help.

10 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It`s pretty much a nothing game for us. I`d be tempted to leave out Dobbie in case Flood assaults him again.

With it being a nothing game I would like fergusson to get game time however dobbie draws the crowds and this is tan man last home game so he should really feature as well. Either way not a lot of excitement for this game. Sad that it's tan man last home game. Hope the fans give him a good send off. 

For the match 1-1. Lyle to set up dobbie goal. 

We need to win this to have any chance of 2nd. A draw won't make any difference with Livi having Brechin at home.

It will be interesting if Laszlo starts with two upfront as we were a totally different team once McDonald came on last night and played up front with Big Tam. Sounded like the same old shite before that.

90% sure Laszlo will revert to type and play 2 holding midfielders and one striker though.

4 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

It`s pretty much a nothing game for us. I`d be tempted to leave out Dobbie in case Flood assaults him again.

It is the safest option. Better to not risk another malicious Flood attack with nothing really to play for.

On 18/04/2018 at 15:23, Szamo's_Ammo said:

We need to win this to have any chance of 2nd. A draw won't make any difference with Livi having Brechin at home.

It will be interesting if Laszlo starts with two upfront as we were a totally different team once McDonald came on last night and played up front with Big Tam. Sounded like the same old shite before that.

90% sure Laszlo will revert to type and play 2 holding midfielders and one striker though.

Its a must win game! Of course he'll go with 2 sitters.

On 18/04/2018 at 11:01, Distant Doonhamer said:

On 18/04/2018 at 15:33, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It is the safest option. Better to not risk another malicious Flood attack with nothing really to play for.

10 hours ago, skinny arab said:

image.jpeg.e964888d68bfa7da6cf976175abb85e6.jpeg

We should probably protect Dobbie from injury given our big game at Brechin next week.

On 18/04/2018 at 07:08, Weegie Arab said:

I'll go halfers on 2 grams with Gibby please. 

18 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Potential for significant delays on roads into/out of Dumfries.

Road Closure

Here is a link to the diversion which will presumably be well signposted.

Diversion Map

I’ll forward this to Csaba.  Just in case.

5 minutes ago, The DA said:

Assuming he's going down by car, maybe send different directions for Csaba and the team bus?

We’re the inform team in the Championship pal.

After ICT

and Dunfermline 

Archived