Project Hartley

On 18/04/2018 at 13:06, Senor Bairn said:

See u soon pal x

I would just like to take a moment to compliment you on your friendly and polite posting style. You're a credit to your family.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
6 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Move on from what?

Denial.

I'm not in denial over how mind numbingly average my team is. However, I am always optimistic over the future. Gotta get out of bed somehow.

You guys still in denial over your big team status? Scotlands answer to Newcastle fans. Up and down the leagues, but always a "big team".

I would just like to take a moment to compliment you on your friendly and polite posting style. You're a credit to your family.

Why thank you! Your performance outing grass the other night was a fantastic read. Have a lovely day x

21 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

So painfully needy.

Craigen wasn't getting a game, jumped to the first needy team that offered him a start.

Higgy, for the hundredth time, did not leave Falkirk to join Dunfermline.

Aird left you guys for someone else

Hippolyte left St Mirren to join you guys. All that tells you is the Paisley must be a right shitehole.

We'll see how things transpire.

If I were a betting man I'd be laying my money on a team progressing year on year and that isn't Falkirk.

Hippolyte will score against you, it's odds on.

8 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

We'll see how things transpire.

If I were a betting man I'd be laying my money on a team progressing year on year and that isn't Falkirk.

Hippolyte will score against you, it's odds on.

We will indeed. 

If he is still getting a game for you guys, he will score against us. Most of our former players do, guess that's the downside of scouting good players. 

I'm willing to bet you a tenner to the charity of your choice that Dunfermline won't go up this year. 

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

We will indeed. 

If he is still getting a game for you guys, he will score against us. Most of our former players do, guess that's the downside of scouting good players. 

I'm willing to bet you a tenner to the charity of your choice that Dunfermline won't go up this year. 

Happy to take the bet.

Archived