Complacent Loons v Up for it Spiders

2 hours ago, Chester Desmond said:

I see no problem with this.

Would much prefer you guys to make the playoffs and then take your chances. I thought we were lucky to come away with a point from our last meeting as QP played all the football that day.

I don`t think Jim Weir is the kind of Manager who will go for wholesale changes and it will be very much usual lines.

If it is any consolation I think you guys will go home with 3 points in the locker.  " Two poor teams, Queens wanted it more."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness, if we apply ourselves the way we did in the second half at Raith, we can win the game. We’re not an utterly dreadful side and we can compete, but we just can’t seen to put 90 minutes together. We’re like a golfer who birdies the last couple of holes after wrecking their score on the front nine. 

1 hour ago, williebraveheart said:

Agree with An. We are not as bad as our desperate position implies. The players will put in bags of effort as always. Our best chance is to leave Gus behind and let the lads play with some flair without fear of either never playing again or receiving a public roasting.

I disagree with Wb.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Don't expect any favours.

I expect f**k all from you lot.  Especially since our last visit when you ran out of bridies before half time. Absolutely gutted so I was

I expect f**k all from you lot.  Especially since our last visit when you ran out of bridies before half time. Absolutely gutted so I was
Aye, get that sorted out. We had to listen to him moan about it all the way home.

16 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:
17 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Aye, get that sorted out. We had to listen to him moan about it all the way home.

Pies went early too. Making Stranraer look good.

33 minutes ago, Port Talbot Loons said:

No report or comments from the game?

I'm waiting with baited breath. :unsure:

Warm and sunny and almost a clean sweep of awards for Marc McCallum. The game was not your usual end of season, we played a lot of good passing football but, as Loonytoons says, the ref should have been shot. Andy Munro red carded for what didn't even look like a foul to me.

As far as the two teams went, Forfar were the better team in the first half 'though the keeper showed why he's our POTY. Two worldy saves.
Second half, QP were much better than us. Our keeper showed why he's our POTY several times.
For some reason the ref thought we were a shower of hackers amazingly finding 17 fouls in a game where there was hardly a bad tackle by either side. Worst offence being Bain pulling back his opponent and bizarrely not getting booked for it. The ref also finished the game by picking up the ball without telling any of the players or fans it was over. Truly shocking performance.

As far as the two teams went, Forfar were the better team in the first half 'though the keeper showed why he's our POTY. Two worldy saves.
Second half, QP were much better than us. Our keeper showed why he's our POTY several times.
For some reason the ref thought we were a shower of hackers amazingly finding 17 fouls in a game where there was hardly a bad tackle by either side. Worst offence being Bain pulling back his opponent and bizarrely not getting booked for it. The ref also finished the game by picking up the ball without telling any of the players or fans it was over. Truly shocking performance.
If it's your ball that's the rules..learnt that in the 70s.

Archived