Hurlford Thistle

eyeswideopen15

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whos there star man now?? heard there no as gd as they were

Heard it was the number ten that scored the goal against Hurlford on Saturday that was asked to go to shortlees but still not sure if the rumours are true or not. Hope this chat is true and they finally get screwed for it!!

2 hours ago, The chassis said:

Why have is it waited so long,what have the done that’s made the player come out with it now 

Hurlford sideline stuck the boot into a glenburn player at the sidelines on saturday so I’m lead to believe.

2 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Hurlford sideline stuck the boot into a glenburn player at the sidelines on saturday so I’m lead to believe.

Aye n they wull get awa wae it, n they wull get awa with the oconnor bribing anaw. We awe ken this so thread is pointless 

Everyone in amateur football knows they pay players and that includes every single member of the league committee. All you ever get out of them is they can't prove it. Well if this recording has been presented too them and they still do nothing then that says all we need to know 

Sounds like a hoax to me, we know it happens at hurlford, but at the same time will ayrshire afa entertain if it were true? Quite sure they would let it lie than get

egg seriously plastered all over thier faces!!

35 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Sounds like a hoax to me, we know it happens at hurlford, but at the same time will ayrshire afa entertain if it were true? Quite sure they would let it lie than get

egg seriously plastered all over thier faces!!

Can't be a hoax, mick has commented on the post too 

Hurlfords appeared infront of the AAFA before over this I’m sure. They couldn’t prove it. This however is damning evidence surely? That’s IF the boy o’connors informed the AAFA of it. I heard there was shouting match after the game on saturday with o’connor being abused by the HT sidelines to which o’connor replied “ it wasn’t that at the start of the season when yous offered me cash to join yous “ that sound right Mick o’C?

I know there has been countless threads and posts about Amatuers who are being paid and I agree most are boring or pointless as a simple. " they pay" or " my pal says" just won't hold up at all. This, to me, is different as michael has openly said on a few different platforms for all to see that he has a recording . If it's true that he has gave it to the association then that's never happened before, something will need to be done. As for the Shortlees lads saying "aafa will turn a blind eye and got off with it last time" , then they have short memories.

They are the team they are the now due to the associations actions over the holiday mr tarmac promised the squad for winning the Scottish. They put pressure on hurlford warning them that it was not allowed, the "big" 6/7 wasn't happy and left to start the Shortlees revolution and thistle ain't been the same since

5 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I know there has been countless threads and posts about Amatuers who are being paid and I agree most are boring or pointless as a simple. " they pay" or " my pal says" just won't hold up at all. This, to me, is different as michael has openly said on a few different platforms for all to see that he has a recording . If it's true that he has gave it to the association then that's never happened before, something will need to be done. As for the Shortlees lads saying "aafa will turn a blind eye and got off with it last time" , then they have short memories.

They are the team they are the now due to the associations actions over the holiday mr tarmac promised the squad for winning the Scottish. They put pressure on hurlford warning them that it was not allowed, the "big" 6/7 wasn't happy and left to start the Shortlees revolution and thistle ain't been the same since

No they never. Mason, Monkey, Duffy, Jim Caldwell, were all coming that season anyway, as was Gary Murdoch from Galston. Both Joe, and Keir were going to go Junior, until the Bottleobudporkygate scandal, and Keir then said he wanted to come to Shortlees, and he coaxed Joe to come as well. Trust me if I could have started in the 1st or premier league with Shortlees instead of the 4th division, they would all have been playing with me at Shortlees, long before that. I am closer to them boys than anyone at Hurlford ever was.  And I played Knapp long before anyone with my pub team, when he was in the army, and even remember telling Pele at one of our games at Riccarton park, if he wanted to win the Scottish cup sign Keir, and he said he wouldn’t get a game with Hurlford, they got beat from Queens Park in the final, Keir raped them in the Ayrshire semi, and won the Ayrshire with Galston, before Hurlford came calling and they won the Scottish with Keir Knapp who wouldn’t get a game, now playing with HT, how I laughed at that one. The rest of them boys except Joe, played with The Murray as well, long before Shortlees went amateur, we were the Murray bar. So the majority of they boys played with me first, before they played with Hurlford, only the lowly position of Shortlees, as they were a new team at the time, stopped them coming. They boys always said to me, get up a few leagues and they would all come to me, and true to their word they all did. That is what happened. Fact! You can shout about alleged money, or this or that, but I got them all to play for Shortlees Amateur football team,  and they all played for nothing. I am very proud of that, and our achievements before and since, as we did it the hard way with hard work. So whether people like them/me or not, we don’t care, as we will and always will have, each other’s backs, because money can’t buy you love. 

No they never. Mason, Monkey, Duffy, Jim Caldwell, were all coming that season anyway, as was Gary Murdoch from Galston. Both Joe, and Keir were going to go Junior, until the Bottleobudporkygate scandal, and Keir then said he wanted to come to Shortlees, and he coaxed Joe to come as well. Trust me if I could have started in the 1st or premier league with Shortlees instead of the 4th division, they would all have been playing with me at Shortlees, long before that. I am closer to them boys than anyone at Hurlford ever was.  And I played Knapp long before anyone with my pub team, when he was in the army, and even remember telling Pele at one of our games at Riccarton park, if he wanted to win the Scottish cup sign Keir, and he said he wouldn’t get a game with Hurlford, they got beat from Queens Park in the final, Keir raped them in the Ayrshire semi, and won the Ayrshire with Galston, before Hurlford came calling and they won the Scottish with Keir Knapp who wouldn’t get a game, now playing with HT, how I laughed at that one. The rest of them boys except Joe, played with The Murray as well, long before Shortlees went amateur, we were the Murray bar. So the majority of they boys played with me first, before they played with Hurlford, only the lowly position of Shortlees, as they were a new team at the time, stopped them coming. They boys always said to me, get up a few leagues and they would all come to me, and true to their word they all did. That is what happened. Fact! You can shout about alleged money, or this or that, but I got them all to play for Shortlees Amateur football team,  and they all played for nothing. I am very proud of that, and our achievements before and since, as we did it the hard way with hard work. So whether people like them/me or not, we don’t care, as we will and always will have, each other’s backs, because money can’t buy you love. 

I never once mentioned Shortlees and money and never ever thought any player has been paid to play with yous. My point is that Hurlford lost players after that holiday was put to a stop. They became weaker and yous became stronger

19 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

I never once mentioned Shortlees and money and never ever thought any player has been paid to play with yous. My point is that Hurlford lost players after that holiday was put to a stop. They became weaker and yous became stronger

My apologies mate if my answer read like that, I’m told I have a bit of a bad habit of sounding, abrupt, as I speak like a machine gun,  I know you didn’t say that, and I wasn’t referring to that,  I am only stating that irrespective, of whether they were going on holiday or not, most were coming to me the next season anyway, for the total sum of nothing. 

1 hour ago, Cunny said:

One thing is for sure no one can ever say you don't love Keir. Holy moly you can rave about him ha 

8 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

One thing is for sure no one can ever say you don't love Keir. Holy moly you can rave about him ha 

:lol:

A think he manages to squeeze the name keir 7000 times in every one of his posts.

Archived