Hurlford Thistle

eyeswideopen15

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

No no, I mean the idea of someone recording a phone convo seems far fetched. As in I doubt it's true

All my phone calls are recorded on my phone due to work reasons and this phone call was at start of season ask them about it 

27 minutes ago, o'connor said:

I've been called worse to be fair lol but 1 thing is I'm not a cheat reminds me a bit of the Ranjurs (tainted titles) gob bless good night!

Well go to shortlees then and do your talking on the pitch son. Take the title off hurlford the right way. No chance way glenburn thats for sure!

Btw the hurlford hierachy will be watching this thread like hawks. Fucking shiting themselves a bet they are! I await the new usernames popping up left, right and centre denying all knowledge. Couldn’t script it. Fucking priceless. In o’connor we trust. Get them outted !!! Nah nah nah 

It’s not Mick shortlees have approached I hate saying this but the wee man is past it now he’s no even a shadow of the player he was  and poor against ht on Saturday while their star man ran the show

1 minute ago, Geo28 said:

It’s not Mick shortlees have approached I hate saying this but the wee man is past it now he’s no even a shadow of the player he was  and poor against ht on Saturday while their star man ran the show

whos there star man now?? heard there no as gd as they were

Well go to shortlees then and do your talking on the pitch son. Take the title off hurlford the right way. No chance way glenburn thats for sure!

So you think paying players is the “right” way?

Archived